-Midnight Flight (Oneshot)-

Red had just awoken in the middle of the night to Solomon, who had shaken him awake.

"Red, wake up. Come on, wake up! Wake up!" Solomon whispered, as he kept shaking Red as he awoke.

"...What...? What do you want...?" Red asked sleepily, only half conscious.

"I uh... Have something to show you!" Solomon explained, full of excitement.

"Can't you just show me whatever it is later...?"

"No, I- I uh..." Solomon paused for a moment, "I just wanted to go out for an fly."

"...A what?" Red asked.

"I saw that it was kinda windy outside, and I thought that I could try to practice flying right now since it doesn't get windy a lot during the day..." Solomon explained.

"And then I thought that me and you could go out for a fly. You know, you ride on my back while I'm flying." Solomon continued.

"Oh, okay... Then let's go." Red said as he got up and started to scurry to the entrance to the cave.

Solomon gave him a confused look.

"We're going out for a fly like you wanted to, you dummy. Come on!" Red said as Solomon began to follow him from behind.

Once they both made it outside, Solomon helped Red climb onto his back before he took off into the sky with a few beats of his wings.

The sky was clear and cloudless, the bright moon illuminating both the land and the beautiful sky above the both of them, making the stars above and around them seem brighter then they really were.

Both Red and Solomon were in awe as they were gilding through the beautiful night sky.

"Woah... This looks kinda cool." Red mumbled as he looked at the ground below. "Everything looks really small from up here."

"Yeah, it does."

They both began to laugh and giggle as Red held onto Solomon tighter than before with his legs.

"How does your dad know how to get home if he's all the way up here when he's flying like this?" Red asked.

Solomon thought for a moment before answering, "I, uh- I don't really know..." He mumbled.

"Speaking of going home... We should get back home before everyone wakes up and starts panicking because we aren't there..." Solomon reminded.

"Yeah, we really should..." Red mumbled as Solomon turned around, and started flying them both back home.

(I am slowly but surely running out of ideas for these Oneshots at the moment...

Eh, I'll come up with more ideas some other time...)