The Letter and the man

Parseltongue

Grace's Pov

" Get up you good for nothing freak "

I sighed. This was how I was woken up every morning. With Mrs Bitch rapping on my door to tell me to get up and start making breakfast. I could here my door get unlocked but not before Harry and Dudley jump down the stairs. 

I don't know why I am treated any difference, I mean I am Harry's twin.  When he was young he was told he was famous and I was a unless piece of junk.  I don't actually think that. I don't believe we are twin either.  We look different, act different and are defiantly treat differently. 

Harry was alway treated with kindness and love.  Since the age of three I have been a slave. If Harry was bad he would be told off. If I was bad I was hit. I don't cry, I don't smile, i think I have become almost emotionless. It is not my fault either.  If I cry i get a punishment and a bad punishment.  I was once happy but now I know emotion is weakness. 

The only good thing is my friend Athena. She is a Snake. 

I named her after the Greek goddess of Wisdom and Warfare

I named her after the Greek goddess of Wisdom and Warfare. Athena is beautiful and deadly. She is a Basilisk, but a special type. She can choose to use her petrifying skill . it is like she has a off and on button she can choose to use it or not.  I meant her when I was five when I was in the garden.

She has told me all about the wizard world and has also found me books about it. My favourite subject is Potions, then Charms, then Transfiguration. 

I read them at night when everyone else is asleep. I sit in my little space and read all I can and then practice. I don't have a wand so Athena taught me how to do everything wandless I am now up to year 5 work.  I love magic, it is something I am good at and can be good at when I got to my Muggle school the teachers hate me. Harry and Dudley rule the school so everyone is ether scared of me or bully me too. Then to add insult to injury My " Family"  told me if I ever get a Higher grade than there two perfect children I will be in huge trouble.

I did that once when I was 7. It was the second time I was beaten to me passing out.  

Anyway today is Dudley birthday. He, Harry, Mrs Bitch and Mr Dick are all sitting round the table while am serving up their breakfast. Bacon, eggs, toast, sausages and milkshakes and juice. Today there going to the zoo. I was not, I was staying here, and baking Dudley a cake. 

Like every other time. I didn't get breakfast either. I know I was seriously underweight but I could not help it.  

As they were leaving I spoke up

" umm Sir what type of cake would Dudley like. "

Mr. Dick turned around and waddled back to me.