thirty eight

"oh my dearest chenle! you look absolutely perfect in that outfit!" mrs. zhong ran over to her child when she saw that he stepped out of the dressing area.

jaemin passed by chenle to give him a pat on the back, "jisung is dying." he whispered before going in the dressing area to change.

while his mother was fixing his outfit, he glanced over to look at jisung who was... yeah jaemin was right he was dying-

kidding. well not really. jisung had his face flushed red just by looking at chenle's outfit, "is my son blushing over chenle?" mrs. park teased.

"mom!" jisung said as he pouted along after.

meanwhile, donghyuck's mother decided to speak to his son, "hyuck? why aren't you talking to any of the boys?" donghyuck snapped out of staring at all the boys, he shook his head to assure his mother, "nothing. just tired."

donghyuck walked over to one of the doors of the dressing rooms, he stood in front of the door and waited for the person to come out.

a few more minutes later, the door opened, with so much on donghyuck's mind, he didn't realize he should've let the person out first.

and that person was mark.

mark was clueless about who was outside of the door so he quickly stepped out without processing who was outside.

in result to both of their stupidity, the bumped into each other.

mark being the shorter one stared up into donghyuck's eyes as donghyuck did the same.

donghyuck felt guilty of what he did to mark so he quickly backed away, "s-sorry mark..."

mark looked down not wanting to make eye contact with donghyuck, "it's fine."

and mark quickly ran away from the dressing area.

"i should've just went there as myself so none of this would've happened. i'm sorry mark."

-

^ a spoiler bc i can't hold it in any longer