Chapter 1 - An Emergency

~Beach City~

It's a beautiful day in Beach City, the sun is shining high in the sky and the ocean waves are calm. A small bell jingles as Y/N opens the door to Fish Stew Pizza, waving goodbye to Bixbite and Ocean Jasper while holding a slice of pizza in his hand. The warm breeze touches his face as he begins to walk down the boardwalk. As he passes The Big Donut something cathes his eye and he quickly stops and backtracks. Whatever he sees in the store causes him to drop his pizza slice and run down to the beach across the sand up to the place he calls home. Y/N quickly runs up the wooden stairs of the beach house and kicks open the screen door.

Y/N: *looks around* AMETHYST?! STEVEN!? WHERE ARE YOU?! THERE'S AN EMERGENCY!

Hurried footsteps are heard from upstairs as Steven and Amethyst run down the stairs with whip and shield in hand. 

Steven & Amethyst: WHAT'S WRONG?!

Y/N: THERE IS A SALE GOING ON AT THE BIG DONUT!  BUY ONE GET TWO FREE!

Steven and Amethyst stop in place and stare at him in complete disbelief.

Steven: *sighs and puts away his shield* Y/N, don't do that! 

Y/N: I'm sorry Steven but this, this is very important.

Amethyst: Dude why didn't you just call us?? *after a brief pause, a big evil grin forms on her face and she nudges Steven with her shoulder* donut...donUT...DONUT! *Steven smirks and joins in on the chant*

Steven & Amethyst: DONUT! DONUT! DONUT! 

The two begin to slowly close in on a confused Y/N chanting the unholy chant.

Y/N: Woah, uh guys? *sees them menacingly approaching* What're you doing?? *he begins to back up* Whoa there. Stay back! STAY BACK!

~Five Minutes later~

Y/N vaults over the kitchen counter and lands face first on the floor before scurrying to get back up with Steven and Amethyst chasing close behind still chanting DONUT. The warp pad suddenly lights up causing all three to freeze in place. As the warp stream dissipates Garnet and Pearl appear holding two giant cyan crystals of some kind.

Garnet: *smiles* Hello you three.

Pearl: *drops the crystal and grabs her head* Gah! What happened?! We were only gone for fifteen minutes!!

The room is a complete mess with cabinets left open and furniture knocked over. Amethyst has a cooking pot over her head, Steven has his varsity jacket tied around his head like a bandanna while holding a giant wooden spoon, and Y/N is standing still in a running position trying to keep balance.

Steven: *waves* Hey guys!

Pearl: *looks at the three sternly* Care to explain why your room is a mess?

Amethyst: *shrugs* Donuts.

Pearl: Donuts?

Steven: *nods* Donuts.

Y/N: So uh, *points at the crystal* what's up with the rocks?

Pearl: *picks up the crystal* These "rocks" are shards of giant stalactites that reside in caves on a dwarf planet that resides on the edge of this galaxy. This is what the warp pads are made out of! Well, partly. Bismuth needs them for the warp in Little Homeworld...

Y/N nods as if he's listening and slowly leans to  Amethyst and Steven and whispers if they could head to the Big Donut now. They nodded their heads and slowly place down the wooden spoon and pot before beginning to tiptoe out of the house but Garnet speaks up.