Treacherous 36

"C'est un malentendu."

Chaeyoung was walking back to her room, an annoyed look plastered on her face. She was just in a good mood earlier when she went down the lobby to go and eat dinner with Lisa. She was planning to wait for Lisa there before going to the restaurant. But then, she had to return with a sour look.

Speaking of Lisa, as she turned to the corner, she saw the girl ringing the doorbell of her room.

"Lisa," She called, catching the other girl's attention.

"Where did you come from?" Lisa asked her, now walking towards her.

Chaeyoung frowned even more. When Lisa reached her, she immediately pulled the girl back to her room.

"Aren't we supposed to eat down at the restaurant?" The brunette asked as she watches Chae closed the door and locked it. Chaeyoung turned to her.

"Nope. Let's just call a room service." Chaeyoung said, sitting down on the bed and started to remove her sandals.

"Why?" Lisa can't help but ask.

Chaeyoung stopped what she was doing and looked at Lisa.

"Park fcking Jimin was there."

Flashback

That night, Chaeyoung finally went out of her room. Wearing a summer dress and cute sandals, she proceeded to the elevator.

 Wearing a summer dress and cute sandals, she proceeded to the elevator

She was just checking her emails when she reached the lobby. Walking to sit down on one of the couch while still has her eyes glued to her phone, she didn't see what was coming.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone. A squeak emitted from her mouth and her phone fell out of her hands. She swore she was gonna fall.

Her eyes shut tightly, anticipating her hard fall to the ground.

But then, it never came.

Because before she could totally slip, a pair of arms was quick to wrap around her waist, preventing her from making harsh contact with the floor. Out of reflex, her hands held immediately onto the biceps of the person who caught her.

It took her a few seconds to open her eyes. And when she did, she gasped. Her body suddenly turned cold.

She blinked a few times, thinking her mind was just playing tricks on her.