CHAPTER ELEVEN

[UNEDITED WITHOUT READ THROUGH]

HARUKA AGE 7

"So are you guys nervous?" I looked up at mama who was leaning against the cabnit, a smile on her face as she watched us eat

"Nope."

"Not really."

"Why should I be?"

"'M not nervous."

Where the mixed responces she earned. Today was our first day at our new school, Namimori Elementary. No one was actually nervous, mainly due to my siblings having nerves of steel.

As for me, well, I was experiencing mixed feelings of dread and nervousness. Dread because I would have to go through school all over again, and nervousness due to the fear that I would have a repeat of my previous school experience in my past life.

I know it sounds dumb, especially since its elementary school but kids are also mean! Rin and Yin are lucky they arent old enough for school as of yet. They'll will be spending the day with Nana while mama goes to her shop and the rest of us head to school.

Speaking of the Sawadas, Nana and my mama formed a close bond the past few weeks we hsve been here. Maybe they bonded over their shared love of baking or perhaps their always away husbands. Whatever it was, they grew close enough to the point where youd think theyve known each other for years.

Ssme could be said with Tsuna and I. Although Sakura hangs out with us, her idea of fun is way too intense for clumsy Tsuna, this leading the brunette to grow wary of my hyperactive twin. Dont get me wrong, he doesnt hate her or anything, he just has trouble keeping up with the girl. Heck, a lot of kids have trouble keeping up with Sakura.

Tsuna and I grew close due to our shared love of cartoons and sweets. Ah, speaking of Tsuna, I just remebered he also attends to Namimori Elementary and is in the same grade as Sakura and I.

Wait, if Tsuna is in my grade, doesnt that mean the trio is too?

"Ah, look at the time. You lot better get going. Kura and Haru, make sure to stick close to your nee-sans okay? Rai, watch over your younger siblings." Mama spoke while handing us each a bento and giving us a peck on the forehead, which Jinsoo lowly growled at, before ushering us out the door with a small goodbye.

Letting out a small breath, I looked over towards the Sawada residence only to see Nana standing in the door waving at us while bidding Tsuna goodbye.

Upon seeing our fellow timid friend, Sakura called out to him before grabbing my arm and jogging up to the boy. "Hey Tsuna, it sure is a beautiful day isnt it? How about we go to the dojo after school and have a friendly spar?"

"I-i um.." I watched in slight amusement and pity as my twin wrapped her arm around Tsuna while the slightly smaller boy tried to look everywhere but her as he tried to find a way to politely dicline.