|E I G H T|

As you pet the cat in your arms the nine men in the room still look at you. "Its a kitty. I'm stealing it~" one of the men come to you and take the cat. "No~ Byeol is mine." He says and holds his cat. You touch the cats ears in the mans arms.

"What's your name?" You ask him. "San, and this cat is mine and  only mine." He says and lets it down. "I believe I found y/n's soft spot." BM says.

"Yeah, you better not use it against me." You say to him. "Anyways, I'm Hongjoong. I like you already." His voice a happy and you nod. "That's good. Who are the others?" You ask him.

"They can introduce themselves later. For now why don't we all get to know eachother." He says and you nod. "But, can I have the kitty? It's so cute~" you say looking around for the furry creature.

"You're soft." San says and you look at him. "You're going to get punched if you call me that." His eyes widen. "I will not ask the question. Last time I did my sister attacked me." He says and moves away from you.

"Should he just let her get to know the cat?" You hear Hongjoong whisper to BM as you creep around, looking for Byeol. "Maybe, she seems a bit. Off." He says boy you just ignore him.

"There you are!" You lay on the ground and pet the cat. Some of the men disburse to their own world while others stay and talk. You on the other hand talk to the cat.

"Do you know his name?" You may ad the cat is now on your lap as you sit on the floor. You point its paw to a boy with blonde hair. "What's your name?" You ask. "Ah, Yeosang." He says. You smile to him.

He reminds you of the boy you used to go to school with. He was kinda introverted but he could roast anyone in two seconds. "Y/n, we are hear to bond with the people and not the animal." BM states.

"I'm listening. I'm also playing with this guy." You throw the toy and the cat runs for it. "I'm buying a cat." You say and BM scoffs. "Very funny. You are not getting a cat. I won't allow that." He says.

You glare at him. "I am my own person. I do what I want. And a cat will make me happier. Because training with men is not fun and I don't like it. So I'm getting a cat and you will love him." You say and he looks at you. This man has the audacity to say his next words.

"Are you on you period?" Yeosang, San, and Hongjoong look at BM. You stand from the ground and grab the toy ball and throw it at him. "Haven't you learned not to ask that?! All because a girl is moody does not mean she is on her period, you prick!"

San holds in his laughter and you look at him. "I bet your sister was not happy with you when you asked." You said and he did not disagree. "I like you." He says and laughs. You can't help but look at Yeosang. "I think we'llget along well." You say to him making a smile appear.

"I think we will too." He responds with. You only nod. "You remind me of a boy I was friends with in high school." You say. "I am, you look the same. Just, a lot more confident." He says, making you smile.

°°°

You spent the whole day getting to know all of them. They are very funny. San was getting jealous that his cat was going to you and not him. As of now you're on the car with BM. The driver is taking you to work. "I'm buying a cat." You say to him. "Yah! You don't listen." He says.

The car stops and you get out. "Goodbye." You say and go in the club.
As usual, many people are here. This time Jieun is  ot here. This means you will ne the only server for tonight.

As soon as you get behind the bar people ask for drinks. You give then what they want and listen to them ramble about their life. "Hey Y/n!" A girl yells making you look.

"I'll help you." She is one of the dancers. "No, that's okay. I have things handled." you tell her and wave her off. "I said I'm going to help." She remarked with. You don't feel like arguing so you just let her.

She flirts with many men at the bar while giving then drinks and even her number. "Hey y/n, why does boss always call you back?" She blurts out.

You look at her while making a drink and say, "That's non of your business." You say to her and hand the girl her drink. "Oh come on! You're so uptight." She says and rolls her eyes.

"Is it true that the owner of the club is Jeon Jungkook. You should know." She asked. This girl does not have an off switch. "Is it true that you only like men with money?" You reply back to her.

She scoffs and looks the other way. You go back to doing your own thing. The more you had time to think you wondered if what Jungkook had you do was just for him to use you.

The thought gets to you more and you know believe he is just using you then once he's done he will tose you away like a piece of trash.

°°°

The night came to an end and you're cleaning up. Once you finish you put the things away and go outside. The fresh air is so much better than being in a stuffy club.

The driver is not here so you walk. There are a few people out now walking. You pass and ally and see one man pressing a gun to a person head. It may be better to ignore but yet again that person could be innocent.

That cat made you soft today. You hurry into the ally and push the man from the guy on the ground. "What are you doing?!" You question and look to the man with the gun.

Only then you realize who it is. He looks pissed. The man in the ground goes to escape. Jungkook turns past you and shoot the man in the back of the head.

He then yanks your wrist with him. "Don't ever interrupt me!" He yells making you roll your eyes. "If I have a gun pointed to a man, it for a damn good reason!" He yells and pushes your shoulders to the brick ally wall.

"I don't need attitude from you right now." You look at him and put your hands on his chest to push him away. "I don't need a man using me." You get away from him.

He grabs hold of your arm. "What makes you think I am using you?" He asked in a low voice. You look at him and say, "Quite a lot, Jeon Jungkook. From day one you were the one who made every move. Every move was very sexual. You touched me like I was a just a toy." You tell him.

"Have you ever thought it may be because you give off that vibe?" He says making you offended. You yank your arm away once again. "Thanks." You say sarcastically to him. He sighs deeply.

He grabs your chin and presses his lips on yours. You want to push him away buy your body wants him closer. You give up in his hold and put your arms around him neck. You feel his smirk into the kiss.

"Give up so easily?" He taunts. You just want to feel his lips on yours again. "Just kiss me." You demand and he does so. He puts a hand on your neck, making the kiss more define. His other hand wraps around your body.

He bites your bottom lip and intertwines his hand in your hair. He pulls away and looks to you with a burning desire. "I want to take you with me." He whispers in your ear. You softly kiss his neck.

"Then do it."