· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·

Hello reader!!

First of all, thank you for giving a chance to my story. I promise to make you stay attached to the story.

If you like the chapters then please vote and comment to show your love for the storyline. They motivate me to write more. And the speed of votes will increase my speed of updates.

× × ×

*Clearing my throat* So, I started writing this story during lockdown. *Covid☠️*

As I had already read a ton of stories and had enough mental power or to say confidence to pen down my own thoughts.

× × ×

Warning : If you're looking for a heart-breaking sad story, then it's totally not your type!

Genre : Extreme comedy; Romance.

There is no~
· Kidnapping plot (It's a crime guys. Kidnapping and murder is not same as eating gulab jamun, eat how many you want).
· Psycho second male/female lead.
· Character who is extremely poor (so no saas-bahu or gold-digger drama).
· No major heart breaks.

× × ×

So, this story is about a girl and a boy.
😒 pretty obvious.

This story is about a girl and a boy who know each other from their school time.

Ayaan Chauhan is a easy going guy and Divya Gupta is a serious minded girl. Both know each other. But as foes.

Ayaan was one of the students who got least marks while Divya was the intelligent one in whole class. Divya teased Ayaan for his low grades while Ayaan made her the most irritated person living on earth.

But the tables turned. Ayaan became the CEO of one of the biggest company of India while Divya became his subordinate.

This was almost alright until both were tied into a marriage. Wedlock for both of them and love for others.

Stay tuned to read the story of Ayaan and Divya.

This story also focuses on the life of other characters & might be a little slow paced.

In first Twenty Six Chapters, same scenes are explained by both the POVs to get a clear view of their mindset. Rest all the Chapters have different scenes explained by different POVs.

And don't forget to vote and comment!!

And I'll be adding some GIFs and images, from around the world.

× × ×

Plus:

· You may feel annoyed by Divya's behaviour in the initial chapters because of her so called the-one-who-scores-good-is-successful and the-one-who-fails-in-exams-fail-in-life mindset. She is like that; sadly our society works like that! But that's how her character development starts.

· You might fall in love with Ayaan and his nature. Save yourself from a heartbreak as he's married!

× × ×

Key words ~

· Divya and Ayaan call Divya's mother as mumma and Ayaan's mother as mom. (Justified so that there's no doubt in future)

· Dadi : Paternal Grandma

· Nani : Maternal Grandma (Word rarely used in the story.)

· Bua : Father's Sister (Word rarely used)

· Masi : Mother's Sister (Word rarely used)

· Natasha calls her paternal grandpa as dadu, Shrey's dad as mamu (mother's brother) while Shrey's mom as mami (maternal aunt; mamu's wife)

⭕⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⭕

The story and characters are fictional and are made by my own imagination. Any resemblance with the characters' name is just a coincidence.

The story is just a piece of fiction, not reality.

The pictures and gifs used are not mine.

All the comments are welcomed, both positives and negatives. (Except the rude ones, of course)

And please don't copy my work, even if you like it that..... much. It includes both the name, plot and dialogues of the story. Also, don't copy the work by changing its name and/or characters.
I'm writing this story in my holidays and i don't want my precious holidays' time to go in dustbin. So guys please understand and do not dare to copy my work, or I'll hunt you down and consequences will be 🔪 bad.

Copyright © 2020 Meteor Knight All Rights Reserved

《 Sneak peak 》

"What are trying to do?" She glared at him with her eyes widely opened.

"What do you think?" He asked and moved his face towards her ears, "We're married and it's our first night, what do you think we should do?" Divya was on the verge of collapsing due to these sudden arrangements and high voltage drama day, and now after hearing all this from him, she couldn't help but feel nervous and irritated at the same time.

"And you know what, we have this whole night with us, in your words total seven hours. So let's take full advantage of it." He says nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck and pulling her close holding her waist. She couldn't control her anger and looked towards him. His eyes showed smirk while her's showed confidence.

Knowing what was about to come she quickly decided to back up but ended up in vain due to his muscular hands which held her waist securely. She glared at him while he smiled at her. He lifted her chin started to decrease the space between their heads, coming closer. She couldn't do anything but close her eyes with the increasing tension between them.

"Don't ever think about it!" She warned, her eyes closed with pressure, and he quickly loosened his grip on her and started laughing which filled up the silence of the room.

⚪⭕THANKS ⚫⭕⚪