- 48 -

"Literally, shut the fuck up."

Alya snickered through your phone when you spoke. You were laying on your bed, facetiming Alya.

"Dude, literally. Chat would say the same thing." You said, rolling your eyes. Alya laughed.

"You're telling me, if I told you that you were ugly, Chat Noir would tell me, a fellow citizen, to shut the fuck up? I doubt that. He's got a rep, Y/n." Alya joked. You smiled.

"He would definitely hold a grudge against you at the very least." You responded. Alya hummed.

"I don't blame him, I would too. You're stunning." Alya said. You scoffed.

"Yeah, you're right." Alya chuckled. You laughed. Your eyes darted to your window as you spotted Chat Noir.

"Speaking of the devil himself, I'll call you later." You smiled at Alya, who groaned.

"Fucking bitch, you put boys before your own girls." Alya said. You giggled.

"Love you, I'll call you later. Bye!" You said into your phone's speaker before hanging up. You got up and walked towards the door.

"Hey there, Gorgeous."

Chat Noir smiled at you as you did the same. He hopped into your room and sat on your bed, patting the seat next to him. You did as requested, and sat by him. He lied his head down on your lap and looked up at you.

"What's with the sudden visit?" You asked him. Chat Noir shrugged.

"Does it matter? I missed you." Chat Noir said. You smiled at him.

"Cute. But I have homework to do." You said, pushing his head off of your lap gently. You got up and walked towards your backpack, that sat on your floor nearby the window he had just come in from. He quickly stood up and pinned you to a wall, his hands on both sides of your face.

"Not today, Y/n. Do you know hard it is for me not to take you right now?"

Your eyes widened as you felt a blush creep onto your face.

"Chat I-"

"You really don't get what you do to me, Princess. I don't care if you have homework. Missing an assignment or two won't do you any damage. You're a smart girl." Chat Noir cut you off, a smirk playing on his lips. His eyes looked into yours with lust.

"Chat, come on. We can't just-"

"But we can, Princess. We can." Chat Noir leaned in, his lips making contact with your neck. Your mouth fell open as he trailed up your neck, to your jaw, then to your lips. The kiss was possessive, yet passionate.

He wanted you to know that you were his, and only his.

You pulled away from him and looked at him for a second. He looked so needy.

"But I don't want you to think I'm forcing you to do this. You can say no. I'm not a creep." He said, pulling away a little bit. You smiled.

"That's okay, I want to. But please don't rush it."

His eyes brightened with joy for a second before he kissed you again, harder this time. His hands trailed their way under your shirt and onto your hips. Your hands made their way to his hair. His cold gloves making contact with your waist sent shivers up your spine.

"God, you're so perfect. I don't deserve you." He continued to kiss your neck once more. Your heart fluttered at the thought of him being yours. Forever. Just the two of you, and having a future.

"I love you, Y/n. So much." He said. Your eyes went wide again. You placed your hands on his chest and pulled him away gently.

"What?" You asked. Chat's face was slightly pink, and his hair was a mess, considering your hands were in them a few seconds ago.

"I love you," He spoke, his hands falling to yours. He nodded to himself, looking at you. "I do."

You stepped back, bumping into the wall behind you again. You were shocked, not expecting the words to come out of his mouth. Your brain was going crazy while your heart was beating the fastest it's ever beated.

He's the one. He makes you happy. You trust him. Trust. Him.'

You looked up at Chat about, who kept his gaze on you. You held back the tears that formed in your eyes. The tears of joy.

"I love you too."