Finding Melissa

*Liam's POV*
I was running on the streets , in thoughts of finding her.
My mind was confused cause i've never been to Bahamas , and the routes are new to me , i know some routes.
But i dont know where she went , and in what state she is now! It was all my fault because of me , all this happened, i shouldn't have showed my anger on her like that.
I didn't had the control over my anger.
I was continuously thinking about catching of the rival group and about our Company's work.
I was really stressed that time , and another thing my gun was on the table , she already seen it , that night while fighting with her ex.
If she again sees it , she'll suspect me as something , maybe she would be suspicious about my work and i dont want her to involve in this or know about my work.
Thats why i have always shown my rude and ruthless side to her , and i do admit that i had fallen for her , cause i find her different and unique from the other girls i've meet.
And , how will i confess to her , she would think i am just those CEO's who wants to get in her pants. And after today's incident she would hate me more , actually that what i wanted , her to hate me more , so that she would fall for such a guy like me .
Why would she even trust me , and if she finds out that i am a secret mafia leader , she would leave me and never come back.
I have many enemies around me and if somehow they get to know her , to catch me they'll torture her or try to hurt her.
And i would never want to hurt her because of my messed up past and the dark side of being mafia leader.
But she thinks i hate her and just always rude to her , it not true , how can i show my soft side to her , what if other people like brother and mom , she also leaves me.
All the person i loved so much , left me.
But this girl is making me go crazy , i dont know what she is doing to me.
She would never know how much i crave her everyday and wanna make her mine.
Even from my childhood i was never good at all this expressing my feeling and all.
I am scared to fall in love , love scares me.
I dont wanna be the person who falls and the other person just pretends.
But whenever i look at those eyes , my heart beats faster , and all i wanna do is to kiss her right at that moment.
And dad told me to not to tell anyone about our dark business , but not always mafia's are bad people.
But in this world Mafia's are always bad , heartless and ruthless peoples.
I also have a heart , so what if i am a mafia leader.
I've been hurted from my childhood , first i used to get bullied for being shy , boring , bookworm and quite , every day people used to call me the " loser" , then when i joined to middle school , the person i loved the most , the person who was my one and only friend , my mom , she left me , the day when she died my world fallen and scrumbled apart , i couldn't think of even leaving her.
Then , i used to starve everyday and got depressed.
People in high school used to call me "wooden stick" cause i used to a thin and skinny guy cause of not eating properly.
Then , because of those assholes my brother died.
Another person who i was comfortable with , i used to share all my sadnes and happiness , with him and he used to listen to me.
After that father become more tough cause he lost his son and beloved wife.
He used to come home drunk , and not at all used to focuss on niether company's work niether our mafia business.
His health was getting worse , he got a cardiac problem due to his over drinking , doctor said him not to drink anymore and he couldn't stress or work like he used to do.
Cause if he takes too much of stress or works alot , he can get a cardiac arrest and the doctor's wont be able to keep him alive.
So from a very young age , i have to take the charge of our comapany , studies , work , martial art classes , bullying everything was consuming me day by day , i used to have suicidal thoughts everyday cause i didnt had the life of a normal teen.
Our comapany was slowly slowly going down , cause my father couldn't work properly anymore.
So , i had to take the charge of the company , i used to work hard everyday , cause my father took a huge loan to make me and Brenen educated from such a expensive college and for our martial art trainings.
We used to pay little little amout of money everyday to fulfill the loan.
Then came a time , when our company was going up , every week we used to earn more than 20 Million dollar.
After that our small comapany became one of the most biggest company's.
And those days made me more tougher and ruder.
I hate myself somwtimes.
But i couldn't help myself , my mess life had made me like this.
And Melissa was about to say something , but she didn't finsihed her sentence , which is making me more curious.
I should leave the thought of her cause she would never love me , never want such a ruthless person.
And i dont wanna ruin her life by mixing it with mine.
Thinking about all this , i was still running of the empty streets to find her.
I have to find her at any cost , even though for that i have find her throughout the whole night.
As i was running , a drop of something liquid fallen on my nose.
It was rain droplet. I looked up in the sky , it was dark red.
It was about to rain heavily , but i dont care care even though it rains heavily or storms.
I will find Melissa.
And as i though it started raining heavily it was hard to even see whats in front.
The beach water was agressively moving cause , it was storming too.
But still i went towards the beach and it was so dark to see if someone is there or not.
I was about to loose hope , and contact the police.
I saw a girl sitting on the beach in that heavy rain.
I was thinking who could it be.
So, i ran towards the girl and made her stood up.
As i looked at her , it was Melissa , she was crying very much cause her eyes were red.
She looked at me with irritation , i can see the hate in her eyes for me.
She was still hurt , i could see it , she didnt even looked at me .
I was just looking at her hurted face , she was looking at the other side and the rain was falling on her skin.
We both were wet , and the moonlight was falling on her face , making her look more mesmerizingly beautiful , her skin got pale cause she was in the rain for so long and i couldn't see her in such condition and hurt like this.
"Why are you here? To see whether i am crying or not ? For you this crying is fake right? So that i could melt your heart with my tears and maybe trying to get some sympathy!huh? Oh...wait you came here for firing me right?....yeah ofcourse you would fire me now , cause i raised my voice on you and tried to say thr truth?"she said with anger.
"L-listen , Melissa , i didn't came here to give you some fake sympathy or something , i know i hurted you with my words , and i understand that your angry cause of that and who wouldn't be , if i would have been in your place , i would have got angry too.
But now my point is i am really really sorry for what i did , i know might not sound convincing but still i am really sorry for blowing out my anger on you.
Because of some personal reason and some comapy's work was on my mind and i was really stressed and angry , and then you came in without knocking it made me more angry , cause when i am already angry little things also makes me more angry , and i know maybe it was all my fault , and i think you are right! I was the one who was in a rush so i left the door unlocked , i litrally snapped at you like that over a small thing , i am feeling sorry from the core of my heart cause you might think this was all fake and all.
And i shouldn't have said those things to you , i know those were really harsh words , and i didnt meant actually that to you.
All the girls i've meet everyone tried to sleep with me , and all they want is my money cause i'm a big business man.
They never really tried to understand how i feel or i am not just a fuckboy or something! All the girls i meet were gold diggers and from that it was hard for me to trust any girl.
And i know you still hate me and think i am a ruthless , rude , aggresive , bad temper and a serious grumpy man with no heart.
And why will you not think , i always show people my this side cause i dont want them to see the soft me and hurt me again and again.
And i wasn't born as a ruthless human , if you would have know my messed up past , and how i was hurted continuously , you would have understood me , why i always stay serious and rude to others.
I know this might sound wierd that why the CEO , telling all this but i just wanted to clear things out ,
I would never do something that would hurt you and your feelings , and when you left the hotel like that , i mind wasn't working properly i thought i lost you , i would never want that , cause i genuinely care about you.........
And you are the first person i am talking about all this.
I dont know , if you would convince by this or not but am truly sorry Melissa." I said all this to her in the hope that she'll feel a bit less hurt.
And not hate me so much , cause i dont want her to hate me so much cause i cant see the person i love , hate me like this.
She looked at me , with those beautiful eyes and looked down , then she wipped her tears from her eyes.
"I take your sorry , sir."she said slowly.
"But why do you care for me , why did you came here running in this heavy rain to find me? I am just a simple P.A. of yours?she said with a confused face.
"I---I---care for you cause-------ummm......i came here running to find cause.....i--i--......No , your not just a P.A. to me , your something, i dont know how to tell now , but....ummm...i really lo-------"i was stuttering in front of a girl , i dont know why no words were coming out from my mouth.
I couldn't express my true feelings to a girl.
Was i scared that she would reject me?......
I was about to confess to her that i have fallen for her and i really love her , she slowly felt really dizzy and she holded her head with one of her hand , and suddenly she fainted in front of me and before she could touch the sandy ground i holded her .
I checked her forehead , she was having high fever due to standing in rain for too long.
I have to immidietly take her to the hotel , and as i didnt bought my car , and at that time i didnt wanted to Call Brenen again cause he was already mad at me .
Then i thought that the hotel was not so far from where we are , i could easily take her there , but she couldn't walk.
So , i picked her up in a bridal style and started walking towards the hotel.
I looked at her face , she looked like an angel , how could she does nothing but still manage to look so beautiful naturally.
I saw Brenen standing there , all in tension.
He saw me and ran towards me .
He was asking what has happend and all.
I didnt answered him and took his help to take her inside , all the peoples there was looking at me , but i didnt cared much...
I went to her room and placed her on her bed.
She was wet , and her dress got wet too.
So , i called someone to change her clothes into something dry , they did and after that i came back to her room , with my wet clothes , i sat beside her and checked her forehead she was still having fever.
So , i called someone and ordered a bowl full of cold water and a soft towel.
I sat there and applied that towel soaked in cold water on her forehead , cause i had seen my mom doing this to us.
I applied that for 30 mins.
She wasn't opening her eyes , i was getting worried if something serious had happened.
Then i told Brenen to tell the hotel people whether they had medicines or not.
They gave him a pill to reduce the fever , i helped her to take the pill and drink the water.
She still had fever , i was about to go to my room to change the clothes ,
"D--don't leave me , pls d-dont leave me"she said while holding my hands tighter.
How could i say no to her and leave! If i leave she'll wake up.
So , i decided to open my shirt and kept it somewhere to dry .
I was continuously checking on her whether she needed anything or not.
It was around 4 am , i was feeling really drowsy and i ddint knew when , but i slowly drifted into sleep.
.
.
.
.
....
(To be continuoued)