3 weeks

[M]

LISA POV

It's been 3 weeks. Three. Fucking. Weeks. And I'm over it.

I miss her. I miss everything about her. People might see me like this and think I'm being dramatic but I don't care. Not having her around or being able to see her is definitely taking its toll on me. She constantly floods my mind, thought of her swirl through my head and I incorporate her in everything that I do.

I had barely left my bed for the duration of the last 3 weeks. Barely anything motivated me at the moment. Because, it felt like the thing that was making me love everything, now doesn't exist.

I lay in bed, trying desperately not to think about her. Her eyes. Her hair. Her voice. Her smile. The way she kissed me. The way she would grab my ass while we kissed. The way she would moan while I fucked her senseless. Oh my god I missed her.

I slap myself mentally, is it wrong for me to miss having sex with her? Even though we had only touched each other in that way a couple of times? I feel so guilty... but, fuck I need a release.

I gulp, closing my eyes and sighing before throwing back my bed covers and tip toeing across my bedroom, locking the door.

Turning to face my bed and slowly stripping, allowing myself to fall completely naked onto my bed covers. I shouldn't do this. But I don't stop. Because, by now my sex was throbbing with arousal at the thought of my girlfriend naked and soaking wet, begging me to fuck her.

I push myself up further onto the bed, propping my head up on my pillows before spreading my legs, the cold air from my air conditioner hitting my exposed centre.

I rolled two of my fingers across my nipples, they snagged it between and tweaked, sending light shocks of pleasure through my body. I roll and pinch at them, imagining Rosie's fingers making my nipples so hard. Her touching my naked frame, mouthing, sucking and biting at my breasts. Her claiming me as hers by leaving marks across my chest.

Her intense, but soft brown eyes looking down at me, full of lust and passion. Just the thought of her licking her lips while staring at me was enough to produce a moan, one that came from deep within.

I slide of my hands down my body, picturing the older woman. Have I ever mentioned that I find our age gap SO hot? My fingers finally came into contact with my soaking pussy, I stroke my entrance lightly, feeling how I glistened and dripped with my own juices. I fingered my clit lightly with my thumb before poking at and teasing my entrance with two of my long, slender fingers.

For the last week or so I've been constantly fantasising about my English teacher, touching and teasing my tight little cunt until I was begging for her. I'd been imagining all they different ways and positions that we could try to pleasure each other.

"Ugh Mmmm" I sigh when I finally push my two fingers through my dangerously tight hole, imagining that it was Rosie. Her fingers rubbing against my walls as she fills me up with her digits.

My lips part and I thrust forwards into my drenched sex. All the while palming and squeezing at my breasts with my vacant hand. The pleasure was so much so soon and it took a lot for me not to moan loudly as I heard Rosie's dirty talk in my head. Instead I screw my eyes shut and clamp my mouth shut, eyebrows furrowing when I realised that I could hear my pussy making sloppy noises while I fucked myself against my fingers.

I imagine Rosie's face when I spread my legs, showing her how fucking soaked and desperate for her, my heart pounding at how dirty all of these thoughts were. I groan softly as I thrust back against my fingers, trying desperately not to wake my mother up. Rosie looks at me, her fingers plunged deep inside of me, clenching my pussy walls to show her how tight I was for her. I think of her stretching me out, whispering in my ear all of the filthy things that she wanted to do to me, oh so desperately.

I clenched my walls even tighter and mutter out a long ass string of curse words as I fuck myself. Just the mere thought of my girlfriend naked was enough for me to unravel. I thrust faster into my cunt, my thighs loosing their strength and my chest heaving with the memory of air. I make the decision to abandon my breasts and use my no longer occupied hand to rub at my clit, my moans now rising louder at the contact on the over sensitive bud.

"Fuck Rosie!" I moan, replaying Rosie's moans in my head from the first time we ever fucked, I could never ever forget those sounds. "God, just like that baby!"

I gasp loudly, dragging our Rosie's name as I cum all over my bed, my pussy flooding with juices. My body trembles all over, my sex quivers and my heart is racing. I ease my fingers out slowly, licking them clean after they slide out of my sopping wet cunt. My moans turn into whimpers while I calm down, allowing my self to breathe.

My heart slows down, the guilt and loneliness setting in again. I roll over, absolutely exhausted as I cover myself with with the sheets. The tears fall from my eyes as the pit forms in my stomach. The feeling of disgust in myself overwhelmed me and I scream into my pillow. Something that I haven't done in the 3 weeks I've been locked up here.

My heart aches. I'm so sick of missing her. I just want her here. Why can't people just accept the fact that we love each other? I'm too tired for this shit.

I switch my positions and get comfortable, drifting off to sleep not long after.