Rêveuse

In political and sociological theory, the elite (French élite, from Latin eligere, to select or to sort out) are a small group of powerful people who hold a disproportionate amount of wealth, privilege, political power, or skill in a society.

Backstory:

Born with power and money means wearing designer gowns and suits like its a second skin. Weekly Sunday Brunch filled with Champagne, Strawberries and Croissants. Galas and Parties are treated as their second homes. It's exemplary, really. Once a little troublemaker starts to rebel, boarding school is the best solution.

To outsiders, being born as Elites, they were privileged heirs with nothing more to do than to bathe in money. But for them it was different.

Believing that they were alone in this dull extravagant world full of chandeliers, 8 heirs become childhood friends, and together learn how to handle life, in a extravagant way, of course!

But. They're still humans. So once their little pretty hearts get broken, their medicine to it is filling their systems with expensive chocolates, have some really hardcore pep talk, a lot more shopping, and of course rely on each other to cry on.

With Credit Cards to max out, and shopping sprees everyday, They learn. They fall in love, fall in love with each other. But that's the problem. They had a rule. Don't fall in love with an Elite.

But guess what? Feelings can't be stopped.

Once they fell in love with each other. All hell breaks loose. With broken hearts, they plan to never cross paths again. But fate has other plans. Named, College. as well as the biggest enemy of all, Life.

_______________

Hey lovelies! I would just like to say that first 9 chapters of this book was written a long time before the rest of the story and before I published this book, So it's not as good and has some grammatical errors but the succeeding chapters from 10 until the current ones, I promise that they're better :))

________________