75

(Yoongi's POV)

As Yoongi very carefully shuts the bedroom door and allows his forehead to rest against the wood, the anger inside of him only gets worse thinking of the slightly fearful look in Y/N's eyes when she woke up.

She looked so sad...

I can't take it.

I'm pissed.

Carefully gathering his things and slipping his jacket on Yoongi makes his way out of the apartment and stalks down to the SUV that waits for him everyday, his body settling down into the warm seat.

I shouldn't feel this way, I have a song release today but I can't help it.

She was so wet and cold last night....why did she possibly skip out on a car?

I could have called her one.

What did Jimin say to her to make her look so sad?

Did he hurt her feelings in some way?

He doesn't know anything about the life she lived beforehand....did he possibly learn about her past and bring it up?

Yoongi lets out a deep sigh as feels his heart begin to beat harder in his chest as the agitation continues to spread and multiply through his entire system, his face weighed down with a deep scowl.

Y/N should never be sad...I can't stand it to see her upset..last night...I wanted to help her dry off and make her a nice meal...even though I can't cook for shit.

What is happening to me I'm actually WANTING to cook.

The second the SUV pulls up to the back door of the company Yoongi hops out and practically slams the car door while making his way to the elevator, his foot tapping on the tile floor with growing agitation.

What did Jimin possibly do to make her so mad.

"Hey Hyung."

"Ah-hey Jungkook-ah."

"Are you excited about the song release today?"

"Mhm."

"Uh...listen...I-I know it isn't my business....but..."

"But what?"

"Y-Yesterday Jimin Hyung took Noona to some kind of old bookstore..."

Old bookstore?

Since when does he-

"I-I didn't tell you that though! Don't you dare tell Jimin Hyung I told you! I just wanted you to know in case Noona likes books..that could be something you could get her as a gift..."

"Ah no..it isn't my business what he does...but thank you Jungkook-ah..."

Really?

An old bookstore?

This only grows the slow anger bubbling up in Yoongi's chest as he quickly walks out of the elevator and straight to the practice room where all the boys are collected, his eyes zeroing in on Jimin.

"What did you say to Y/N?"

His voice seems to boom and echo through the practically empty room as Jimin turns and looks at him with a cocky expression and simply scoffs in the older male's direction.

"I don't see where that's your business-"

"It is my business because last night Y/N came home drenched in rain and shivering! So I'll ask again, what did you say to her?"