Chapter 15: These Feelings

Kuroo and your Aunt left early since Kuroo still had to go to school. Waking up early isn't a problem for you; if only you didn't had a talk with your Aunt and cousin last night, after Tsukishima was gone.

Your Aunt had calmly waited for your story while Kuroo had several unexplainable reactions. Of course, she clearly conveyed to you that she was disappointed that you didn't tell her.

"Frankly, didn't you think it was stupid not to tell us about your situation, just because you don't wanna go back? What if your stalker wasn't a child and instead a murderer? You'd be dead before we knew."

Her words were harsh, but you admit that it really was stupid. You can't help sighing all night when they were scolding you.

Although your Aunt promised you that she won't take you back to Tokyo, she did tell you that if you decided something by yourself without consulting her, you should get ready and pack you things.

She even threatened you that she will sell the house if that means you'll consider your decisions before executing them.

That's when you finally understood the consequences of your selfishness. Honestly, it made you feel worse for causing trouble to your friends. Especially, Tsukishima.

You looked at the time before walking to the kitchen because you felt thirsty. After that, you checked your bag if you really did put the cookies that you were planning to give to the team, you baked them since you woke up early and had a lot of time this morning.

"Kei's running late today..." you mumbled under your breath as you fixed your uniform.

Then your phone rang and you immediately answered it after you saw Tsukishima's name. You were excited to hear his voice.

"Hello?"

[Pancake, I can't fetch you—]

Tsukishima wasn't able to finish what he was saying because the call ended suddenly. But you weren't paying attention to that.

You froze when you realized something. You got startled at the fact that you were still waiting for him when he has no reason to continue what he was doing as you "boyfriend". Takeuchi Koji is not a threat anymore, so the deal should be over last night.

As soon as Tsukishima's sentence rang through your ear, your heart sank. You felt overwhelmingly sad and your heart is like being stabbed by thousands of needles.

"...What am I doing?" You asked yourself before taking a deep breath and shutting your eyes at the same time.

You shook your head to remove unwanted thoughts inside your head.

"I just got used to it, it's not a big deal," you convinced yourself as you forced a smile on your face.

Then you finally took your bag and put your cellphone inside before wearing your school shoes and leaving the house.

You were awfully paying attention to a lot of useless things around as you walked alone to your school. Distracting yourself was all you did until you finally arrived at your classroom.

"Y/N-chan! I'm so glad that it's finally over!" Himiko greeted you with a hug, as well as your other friends.

"Did you know how anxious I was yesterday, Y/N-chan?" Your petite friend, Mina, pouted.

"Me too! But I screamed when I received your message after it was over!" Your sporty friend, Kiyoka cheered.

"Did you know how relieved I was when I heard that Takeuchi Koji just transferred out?" Himiko said and you gave her a puzzled look.