I'm leaving

"Okay I brought you some stuff. Your mum has gone on her work trip and entrusted YOU into MY care!"

Lisa pushes herself up in her hospital bed, looking at me like I was a weirdo. "Okay..."

"Okay. So! I brought you some books from my place, a hairbrush because girl... you need it!" Lisa frowns at me and pats her hair down with her hands. "I got you a new phone charger, aaaaaaaaand I got a us a puzzle that we can do together!"

I look at her smiling, proud of myself for thinking up the puzzle idea. Although, it's probably going to end in chaos.

I was about to open my mouth to speak when I heard talking from outside Lisa's door, hopefully it's the doctors with news!

"So wait am I going to say it?" Jennie's voice was so easy to recognise.

"Yeah! Will I wait here? And then you like... pull me in?" What are these two on about oh my god.

"Omg yes! Okay okay!"

Jennie's takes a step into the room, a smile on her face, while Lisa and I have our eyebrows raised at her. Looking confused as hell.

"Hey guys!" Jennie looks the happiest I've seen her in a while. The past month she's been down really, upset because Lisa and I were so upset. But seeing her smile was... refreshing? Because I think of these two girls as more friends rather then students now.

Lisa was the first to speak. "Hey Jen, What was that all about?"

"Well I wanted to introduce someone to you!"

What the hell? Wasn't it just Jisoo behind the door? Jennie reaches out her arm and pulls Jisoo into the room, both of them smiling and blushing furiously. I'm so confused right now.

"Lalisa. Roseanne - I have earned the right to say it!" Jennie adds when I open my mouth. "This is Kim Jisoo..."

"Hi Kim Jisoo" Lisa mocks.

"...My girlfriend" Jennie announces proudly, lacing her fingers through Jisoo's.

"HOLY FUCK!" Lisa screams out with her croaky voice, multiple heads out in the hallway turn to look at whoever was cussing. But, Lisa pays them no mind. She has a ridiculous grin on her face and I find myself smiling the exact same way. "Come here my babies!" She opens her arms and the two girls approach the bed, the three of them clinging to each other. "Oh my god I have waited nearly 4 years for this... can you guys kiss?"

The two brunettes pull away from Lisa and blush, both of them pulling the exact same face.

"Come on. For me? I got shot!" Lisa clutches at her side dramatically, milking out every excuse that she can.

The Kim girls roll their eyes and scoff, but Jisoo pulls Jennie in anyway, a smile on their faces while they look at each other. They connect their lips and Lisa and I smile, these two were made for each other.

"Uh, girls I also have to tell you all something." My voice was quiet but they all heard it, their smiles turning to frowns. "Monday will be my last day at Lauder State High... I'm going to be transferring to another school in Melbourne".

Lisa twists around slowly so she can look at me, her eyes wide. "So wait... you're not going to be my teacher anymore?"

I shake my head and smile at her. "Nope... we can be together freely now..."

Lisa's eyes shine, brighter than I had seen them before. I mentally slap myself for not doing this sooner. "I can take you to dinner, we can hold hands in public! I'm so sorry I didn't do this sooner, baby."

She grins wide, her perfect set of teeth sparkling. She lifts my hand and brings it to her lips, still smiling.