Camellia Blooms - FIFTY- SEVEN

Suppress

I've been suppressing my true feelings for a long time.

I tried to act like everything's fine and that nothing's wrong.

That nothing has changed.

But I'm wrong.

I don't know if I should be thankful that as time pass by, my emotions that had been suppress by my own doing, has finally ended.

I still think if the consequences, still feel insecure about my decisions now but I'm not sad.

Not anymore.

Ah- but that dream- ah.

I don't want to wake up.

...

The two of us walked along the amusement park, thankfully, there is only a small crowd of people.

My hand is too sweaty and my heart is thundering out of my chest. It's because I wanted to hold hands with him but I can't find the right words.

Let's just try to hold his hand for a second then take it off so he can at least notice my actions.

I was about to grab his hand when I was suddenly pushed by two kids running around and was about to fall down when someone supported my waist.

"Are you okay? What are you thinking for you to be this preoccupied?" Yuu asked with clear concern on his tone.

"Uhh...nothing...sorry for worrying you" I stiffly smiled and get off his hold.

I was about to go forward when he held me back and made me sit on his lap. My cheeks immediately feel like their burning this beast!

It's daylight and there are people!

"What are you doi-"

"Tell me, is something wrong? Did I do something to make you feel this way? Are you hurt? Are you-"

I stopped his babbling mouth from saying anymore ridiculous things. Blushing from his eyes on me, I cleared my throat and said.

"I...I was just...thinking of...uh...holding your h-hand" the last part was like a mumble.

I closed my eyes tightly, afraid that he'll ridicule me and tease me. Then I felt a warm hand clasping my own making me open my eyes.

"You fool...you should have told me! I was worried!" He said with a heavy sigh as he place his head on my shoulder.

"I was embarrassed" I meekly replied as he gaze at me with his pair of black pools.

"Just tell me...you know I'll do anything you want me to" he whispered in my ear making my face burn.

His face was so close to me, I could see his long eyelashes fluttering like butterflies, those eyes of him were now full of luster as his hold on my hand tighten.

Then he unexpectedly kissed my cheeks.

"You- you freaking rouge!"

I grab his hair and pinch his waist as he scream in pain. His eyes were filled with happiness as he grab my hands and kissed me on my cheeks again before running away from me.

Rouge!

...

We rode every ride and ate almost half of the food from the stalls. I think I had too much fun and wandered around the amusement park like a child.

"Happy?" Yuu suddenly asked while I was eating some bread.

Lifting my sight, I saw his eyes filled with amusement and happiness. Curving my eyes from delight, I tiptoe and held his shoulder before kissing his cheeks.

"You-"

"What?" Acting like nothing happened, I asked him with much courageousness.

He just smile dotingly at me and ruffled my hair making me glare at him hatefully.

"You messed up my hair!"

"You still look cute"

Cheeky.

We wandered the street, holding each other's hands and just looking at the city. The street is now filled with people, some from work and others leaving their houses to buy things.

Looking at the hands holding mine, I squeezed it tightly making him look at me before gazing down at our hands.

"Thank you" I muttered quietly in my breath, the chilly breeze beginning to appear in the afternoon.

"No need for formalities, we're a couple, it's normal" he said while kissing the back of my palm.

Seeing his actions, I finally felt like everything has fallen into pieces, that everything has finally changed for the better.

"Let's get you home?"

"Why? You don't want to be with me anymore?" I half teased and half whine at him.

He shook his head and lowered his body to match my height. Then he came closer to my face and whispered into my ear.

"I need to get you home or else I might do something that'll make you scream rouge"

This! Argh! Rouge!

***
To those people who gave an advice for my friend, a huge thank you to all of you!

Also, thank you so much for the comments and votes! Happy 31k reads people! Thank you so so much!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!