Chapter 76

Chapter 76 - Could it be that he was suffering from a broken heart? (3)

Little Wang really looked like a cool boy.

Ruan Xia took out her phone and took a picture of Little Wang from the back. He looked so dejected. The more she looked at the photo, the more she felt that he looked like a panda at the zoo. The panda would sit with its back to the zoo visitors.

Little Wang's figure looked lonely and disheartened from the back.

With the fastest speed possible, she replaced her WeChat avatar.

After watching the series of actions she did on the phone, Song Tingshen said, "Send me that photo. I'll change mine too."

And that's how it went. While Little Wang was sitting in his room, upset and dejected, outside the room, Song Tingshen and Ruan Xia very naturally added the other party to their WeChat. Of course, it felt pretty awesome to see someone having a matching avatar.

---

Song Tingshen had guessed correctly. Little Wang didn't plan on sharing his woes with his dad. This cool, little chubby kid really wanted to digest the matter by himself.

However, although Little Wang didn't directly answer Song Tingshen's questions that he repeated several times, he did ask questions of his own.

"Dad, my teacher said that if you like someone, you have to respect her decision. Is my teacher right?"

Song Tingshen thought that he must be hallucinating. Otherwise, how could his son ask a question that had such deep connotations?

He looked at Little Wang and seriously nodded. "Yes, that's right. If you like someone, you have to respect her choices. Your teacher is right."

Little Wang asked another question, "And that includes wanting her to be happier, right?"

The more Song Tingshen listened to his son's words, the more he found them peculiar. Was Ruan Xia right? Was his son suffering from a one-sided love?

No, no way. When would he have fallen in love to begin with? How could he not know as his father?

"Right?"

"Yes, it's like that."

Little Wang seemed to have made a decision. He clenched his little hand into a fist. "Okay, I got it then."

After saying this, Little Wang walked out of the study and resolutely pressed forward on his little legs to one of the master bedrooms.

Song Tingshen thought it over before finally sending Ruan Xia a message on WeChat. [He seems like he really is suffering from a broken heart.]

Right after Little Wang entered the bedroom, Ruan Xia received the message. Looking at the chubby kid's determined expression, she wanted to laugh.

However, after getting back to the point at hand, she wanted to cry bitter tears for herself.

So, even this chubby little kid had someone he liked while she had no one?

Song Tingshen? Who knows? He might have already found himself a lovely little lover.

Although she was married in name, when it comes to romance... Eh, let's not talk about it.

So, in this big villa, the housekeeper had someone and a son, Song Tingshen might have a lover, and Little Wang had a crush. Was she the only one?

What was her relationship status? She couldn't say she was single. After all, her husband was still alive. But, if she said she wasn't single, her relationship with her nominal husband wasn't even as good as an ordinary friendship.

Just as Ruan Xia was debating whether or not she could be considered single, Little Wang approached her. Clenching his little first, he raised his head to look at his mom with pouting lips. Tears were pooling in his eyes, but he didn't let them fall. However, this look of his was even more likely to make people feel bad for him. In a child's young and milky voice, he said, "Mom, go ahead with getting a divorce if that's what you want. You don't need to worry about me."

Ruan Xia: Meow?

What was going on?