🌸Juu🌸

KOHARU

Saturday (Later that day)

We're inside a Neko (Cat) Cafe right now, and I'm with Kei and Yuu. I don't know what's happening but they seem to be staring sternly at each other. This has been going on for 15 minutes.

"O-Oi, calm down, both of you-"

"Shut up Haru"
"Shut up Senpai"

Eh?

Did they just told me off?

"Hai (Okay)" I said shutting up and played with the kittens.

Unrespectful beings.

But still, I couldn't help but wonder why they're like that. Did something happen that I didn't know? My curiosity got the best of me so I approached the two of them again.

"What's with both of you?" I asked and they simultaneously looked at me.

Okay did I do something wrong?

"This is your fault Haru!"
"This is your fault Senpai!"

They both yelled shocking me.

"O-Oi why is this my fault?" I asked, clueless of what did I just do. Yuu pulled me by the arm and dragged me out of the cafe.

"Let's go to the playground, Haru" he said as he continued walking.

"Okay, sure" I answered and let myself be dragged by him.

A few seconds later and I was suddenly pulled back by Kei. "No, let's go to the arcade Senpai" he proposed.

Yuu gritted his teeth and pulled me back to his side, but Kei also kept his hold of me.

"Playground" said Yuu.

"Arcade" Kei replied.

"Playground"

"Arcade"

They continued arguing while pulling me back and forth. Do I look like a rope? Why are they having a tug of war so suddenly?

This went on for a few more seconds, and I can feel my arms getting tired with the every pull. "Let me go you big idiots!" I yelled, and pulled my arms back from the two of them.

They looked at me both fired up. "You choose, Haru!" Yuu said.

"Choose what?" I asked completely unaware of what am I even going to choose. Did the two of them finally went nuts?

Kei walked up closer to me, "Noya-senpai, wants to go to the playground. I want to go to the arcade. Which one do you prefer?" He asked in a serious tone.

Hey!

Why am I being pressured so suddenly?

"If I had to choose, I'd like to go to the....." I trailed off thinking really hard. Yuu and Kei gave me serious faces as they waited for my choice.

"Well, I'd choose both" they both fell anime style when I said that. "What did I say wrong?"

"We both lost ,ne Tsukishima (,right Tsukishima?" said Yuu. when they got up.

"Please don't lump me together with you, Noya-senpai" said Kei earning a glare from Yuu.

I figured this would eventually lead to them glaring at each other again, just like in the cafe so I grabbed both of their hands. "Let's go to the arcade first, baka duo (idiot duo)"

Fufufu, Yuu's hands, hohohoho. What a lucky day.

I'm so smart. *smirks*