Prologue

Hello my beautiful readers!

So as you can all see I couldn't help myself, and just had to start another story.

I hope you all like it! Many of my followers asked me to make it a werewolf story so here it is!

Much love to all of you taking the time to read any of my stories.

.
.
.
.

Just a heads up, I asked my followers if they wanted me to update daily with short chapters, or update less frequently with long chapters, and they voted for short daily updates!
So this story has many short chapters.
.

.

* This is a short and sweet werewolf story. I do not like writing books that drag with pointless drama. Please do not complain about it, if you do not like short/sweet novels this book may not be for you. *

Also this is a story where mates are chosen by the person.

Love you all ❤️

Enjoy!
--------------------------------

Stella

I locked up the diner and made my way home. Mom had texted me earlier and told me to hurry back. I didn't know what she was so worried about, but I knew I shouldn't go against her order.

The diner I worked at was close to my house, dad always worried that something would happen if I went away from home for a long time. I guess you could say my parents were over protective. The owner of the diner didn't need any workers, but since he and my parents went to high school together he gave me the job in seconds. I lived a simple life, and I loved everything about it.

I parked my car in the drive way of my home, and pulled out my house keys. Before I could even unlock the front door my parents opened it and pulled me inside.

I was dragged to the couch where they both started talking, their worried expressions scared me.

I could barely understand what they were saying until mom finally stopped screaming, and let dad finish.

"Stella the alpha is coming, and he's looking for his mate."

Worry consumed me. I knew the alpha wouldn't choose me, but I still felt bad for the rest of the girls in town.

I couldn't deal with this right now. College and work were enough stress as is.

This may sound selfish, but luckily there are many pretty girls in town, and for the first time I'm actually glad I'm not one of them.

I prayed that the Alpha would come pick his mate as soon as possible, and get out of our lives.

Personally I had never met a werewolf before, but they must be ruthless; I mean they're animals, what else should we humans expect from them?

----------
Comment and vote!