✠PROLOGUE✠

PROLOGUE

╼ ╾

Tapping his fingers patiently on the desk, he waited for the old man to finish his sentence.

"...And that's where I last saw him. I know nothing more than that. But believe me, he did nothing wrong. He just saw you, and that's it. It wasn't his fault that his eyes darted towards you. Please have mercy, he's just a boy. He's my son, I'll be left with nothing without him", the old man pleaded on his knees, tears streaming down his cheeks as he begged him to forgive his only child.

Taehyung had no mercy, he just wanted to seize that Kid and kill him mercilessly. Thats how he was always taught.

He clicked his tongue and took slow steps towards the old man who was a sobbing mess by the time.

"You love your son?", in deep and husky voice he asked looking down upon the old man.

The old man looked at him before slowly nodding his head. "So much", he stated while Taehyung's eyes softened.

He never wanted to let go of someone he wanted to kill so badly. Never. But the old man's love for his child did.

It reminded him of his dad. Who never ever gave damn about him. Who beated him up every single night, to make him stronger, to make him how he is today.

Taehyung envied the kid for having such a caring father. Unlike him.

His father hated him ever since he was born. 'You are a mistake'. Those were the rude and offensive words his father used to say to him when he was young. It made him cry all night, till no more tears were left.

Taehyung's mother died giving birth to him. He never saw her, no one gave him the love a mother can, the same reason he's as cold as ice now.

He was deprived of a motherly, moreover a fatherly affection. It almost seemed as if he was an orphan.

He just want to kill people, shed their blood. He want to give them the pain he always had.

Taehyung kneeled beside the old man who wasn't even daring to look at him.

"I'll let him go", and that was the first time he ever showed some mercy towards someone.

The old man quickly wiped his tears as he finally looked at him happily.

"Thankyou, Thankyou so much. I don't know how to pay you back", he thanked him, not fully believing that Taehyung, the most dangerous Mafia Leader of Korea, wouldn't kill his son.

Seeing the smile on the old man's face, Taehyung badly wanted to cry. He wanted to cry so bad, for not having such a loving father like him.

Taehyung never wanted to show his weak side to anyone so he pointed at the door, guesturing him to take a leave.

The old man hurriedly left with Joy closing the door behind him. Taehyung painly smiled at him, before tears streamed down his face. He just wanted a happy family, nothing else. Was it too much to ask for?

But that could not be changed. It was a fact that he will live all his life in resentment. His life was so unfair to him. But facts cannot be changed, can they?

Its a shame that his life was not a bed of roses.

He wiped his already dried tears and scoffed at himself for crying. He wasn't trained like this at all.

"Get a hold of yourself", he whispered to himself as he made his way outside the office.

This was his daily life. He cried once in a while, but later forget everything, live life as if its paradise for him. Which wasn't.

He thought his life was going well, he was about to take over his father's position as a heir.

Not knowing, that this whole scenario, will turn his whole life.

Into a mess.