Chapter 7

e*I don't know if this will start a new story or not but this is actually just the seventh chapter of my story the Alpha's mate. enjoy!*

_________________________________________

I stared at them I disbelief. This has to be a joke. This is a joke. They are just messing with me.

"Nice job Josh, you almost had me there." I laughed.

"Its the truth!" he screamed.

"Yeah, and my real name is Pearl. Lol nice try!"

"Darn it Josh, we could have had her. Next time make the lie more convincing." Claire stated.

Josh looked over at Claire, his jaw dropped. "You know its true! You can't keep this from your sister!!!" He screamed at her.

I grabbed her arm and walked out of the room.

"Nice try!" I screamed over my shoulder.

I pulled Claire into my room and showed her where everything was. We sat down onto the bed and talked about tonight.

"This is gonna be the best sleepover EVER!" She squealed.

"I know!!!" I squealed.

I glared at her. "You know your turning me into SUCH a girly-girl."

"I know! Yay!"

I laughed and we started to talk about school. We talked about girly things like make up and clothes. Then I remembered the question I had earlier.

"Hey Claire?" I asked.

She smiled over at me, "Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Um...... sure."

I hesitated. "Why do you seem so familiar? And how does my family know you?"

She sighed which sounded like she had been waiting for this question.

"Well, when I lived here long ago.. We were very close friends. We were actually best friends. Your family knows me because you had me over all the time. I was like a sister to you, and that's why Josh said that."

"Oh..." I sighed. "Wait, but how do they all remember you but me?"

"Well.... one day we were playing on the swings and you slipped off. You fell and hit your head. The next day I moved and I never got to tell you who I was because you were still in the hospital."

"Oh.. well the past is the past! Were besties now and that's all that matters. And thanks for not lying to me like Samantha. I'm glad I can have someone I trust."

"No problem sis...." She smiled.

We giggled and hugged. Mom ordered Marcos pizza and me and Claire ate upstairs in my room.

~~~

"Okay, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Um..... dare."

"I dare you to lick the floor!"

"What!?! Uh Uh! That's gross!"

"I triple dog dare you!!!"

I groaned and bent down. I licked the floor and it was gross!!!!

"Ugh there! Done! Truth or dare?"

"I have a feeling its gonna be something nasty so truth."

"Nooooooo!! You keep doin truth! Live a little!"