Wifey

Nithya's pov........

I'm hating this Akash now, he blackmailed me to attend pooja. I'm not at all interested to go there and face Dhruv. Shilpa aunty also insisted me to come but I denied it telling her I'm not feeling well,she understands it and didn't force me. But this Akash, he knows everything about marriage and Dhruvs condition to not show my face. He kept on insisting me and finally blackmailed me. Great, and given me a red colour saree, it is beautiful saree.

For Akash and only for Akash I'm getting ready now. I wear red saree, bangles and leave my hairs open. I saw my reflection in mirror, ok done now. I went to living room my mom,dad and brother is waiting for me there. They all praised me and we headed to Dhruvs house.

We are in front of house, I slowed down my walk taking some deep breaths. I entered in home, Dhruv was standing a few feet away from me. He was handsome as always, he was eyeing me from tip to toe. I felt uncomfortable with his gaze. Soon pooja started and I can feel Dhruv was constantly watching me. Why? Doesn't he didn't want to watch my face? Why he is watching me now?

Pooja completed and pandit revealed about my marriage. Is it really happening now? Why?

God what I have to do now, my dad asking me about my marriage, what should I have to tell him? Deny it? Or accept it I'm married to Dhruv? But Dhruv doesn't like me he never accepts me as his wife. What I have to do now? God please save me. Dhruv came to my dad and "uncle..." Before he could say anything my dad stopped him.

"I'm talking to my daughter so you keep out of it." He was angry I can sence by his voice. Ok Nithya you have to do it, you can't angry him again by not telling him truth. So just tell them every thing.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and lifted my head. I look at my father his eyes were blood red I couldn't form any word watching him. I just nodded my head.

Before I could explain anything to my dad, he slapped me on left cheek. Slap was so hard I put my hand on cheek, it is burning. Tears are rolling down from my eyes unconditionally. My mom came to me and stand in front of me like protecting me from my dad.

"Sharath what are you doing?"she shouted.

"Radhika, just get the hell out of here. I'm talking to Nithya."my dad shouted back and his voice was so dence, I shivered listening to it. My mom went back to where she is standing before, she was crying. I didn't lifted my head I whispered "sorry dad." That's all came from my mouth. I don't know how to explain everything, happened.

"Sorry , I trusted you Nithya and you married to someone that to last month,you didn't tell it to anyone. You broke my trust Nithya, why did you do that? Before marrying him you doesn't think about me? How could I feel about it when truth is revealed? How could you do this Nithya? How? Before marrying him I wish you could have died. Maybe I just cry for some days or months but I will compose myself. I never thought you my weakness besides whole my friends telling me that a daughter is a biggest weakness and burden. But I always feel like you are my strength,I always feel proud of having a daughter like you. But I was wrong. You betrayed me Nithya, you betrayed me...." My dad shouting at me.

"Enough"I heard Dhruv's voice, he came towards dad and stand in front of him "enough is enough uncle"his voice is so cold.

Dhruv and my dad were shouting at one another but I couldn't take it anymore. I walked out from there, I was a mess I had my clutch with me. I'm walking aimlessly, all people were watching me like I'm a crazy girl. I took a bus I didn't know where it was going, I seated next to window. My head was resting on window glass. My head is paining so much, it's like anytime it can explode. I closed my eyes and I thought what my dad said to me.