《 26 - Platonic 》

A/N: Ok so before I start, I want to inform you about my NEW book: ' Tamed ' a Katsuki Bakugou fanfiction. It has also been my first time trying to make the book an aesthetic as well. It focuses mostly in fluff so basically it contains innocent and adorable sweet moments:)))
~°•☆~°•☆

While Michael and Levi were 'talking', or what they may have seemed it is, you decided to bond with the triplets outside at the backyard.

And from up above was an open window that revealed a boy with black hair and handsome features.

Michael sat on his window with one leg up and the other down.

His eyes laid upon you.

The boy's fraction of memories flashed once again.

It was the same over and over. Memories of his ex, Dianne.

He knew he could never stop loving and obsessing over her.

As a result, as soon as he had heard your voice, he had thought that Dianne had came back.

But to much of his disastifaction, it was just you.

Someone who resembles the same voice and aura of his beloved.

However, Michael knew that Levi had taken a liking to you even before they had a talk.

It was obvious really. Since Levi would never fail to steal a glance at you.

You sparked a familiar feeling to Michael.

Something that only he could feel with Dianne.

But you weren't her.

Michael shook his head and ran his fingers through his disheveled hair.

'What am I thinking?' He thought to himself.

Looking away from you, he shut his eyes deepening his thoughts.

It was wrong to take a liking to you since Levi had already shown an obvious interest to you.

He may not like Levi, but he respects him since he had provided the Ackerman family and it's name for as long as he could remember.

"Guess it won't hurt having platonic feelings for her." Michael smiled to himself before standing up and headed to his personal shower.

(A/N: By the way Platonic Feelings are feelings that you have for others who you look up to as a certain family member.

So in this case, Michael looks up to you only as a sister now)

Standing up, he headed to the bathroom fixing himself starting with the mess of a hair he has.

On the mirror was Michael Ackerman looking much more presentable and tidy than the last look he had.

It had been a long time as well ever since the boy even considered to clean himself after his heartbreak.

Shrugging, Michael left the bathroom fixing the clothes he was currently wearing before heading downstairs.

His mother, Antoinette Cecile, noticed his prescence, and so she turned around to greet her eldest son.

"Michael! Mind joining us, son?" Cecile cheerfully greeted catching Michael and the other two men's attention.

To their surprise, the said boy reluctantly agreed by awkwardly heading towards his mother's side.

Levi glared at him lightly which didn't go unnoticed to the younger boy.

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Kenny joked.