Chapter 26

Jiang Mingyuan felt a little uncomfortable and cannot stand the bitter taste: "Why?" 

Little Star thinks that this uncle is a good person and he can tell him some secrets.

He looked around first,left and right as in the TV series and then he leaned over to Jiang Mingyuan, tiptoe and whisper a word in his ear.

The little guy has the smell of baby cream on his body, and the breath he exhaled while whispering to his ear made him feel a little itchy.

Probably because of fear that someone else hear the secrets, Little Star's voice was very slow. Jiang Mingyuan exhausted all his attention before he could clearly understand what he said.

"Because my dad is a Superman!" The little guy looked so serious, looking like he was talking about a very important thing. He stepped back a little and described his imaginary dad to Jiang Mingyuan.

"My dad is awesome, he will catch bad guys and fly away! He will do everything!" Little Star looked at Jiang Mingyuan, saying silently a normal person like you should not be jealous: "Uncle, you are also amazing ...... "

Jiang Mingyuan finished the second sentence: "But not as good as your father?"

Little Star nodded in agreement: "Correct" 

Jiang Mingyuan looked at him, a little bit funny and a little emotional. The words just now were full of childish words, but also revealed the child's confidence and cheerfulness.

He sighed: "Your mother is a very good mother." You are well raised.

Little Star do not know why this uncle suddenly talking about his mother, Little Star also recognized Jiang Mingyuan's words for the first time: "My mother is the best, the most powerful woman! The most beautiful, the most, the most ..."

Little Star repeated the most for two times, and can not find the right words. Recalling what he just said about his father, he got a good idea and added the sentence: "Greater than my father!"

"That's very powerful." Jiang Mingyuan echoed the sentence.

Jiang Mingyuan doesn't have any extra thoughts about the child's unabashed worship and attachment to his mother. The child's closeness to the mother is inherently natural. If it is not close, then there is a problem.

After talking about his father and mother, Little Star began to play with his Rubik's cube. He had watched Jiang Mingyuan play it before but he still didn't understand it. He still couldn't find the clue when playing it.

The little guy didn't lose his temper this time. After trying it, he still couldn't find the clue, so he put the cube in Jiang Mingyuan's hand: "Uncle, I still don't get it."

His familiar look made Jiang Mingyuan a little bit happy, and a little worried. So easy to trust others, what should he do if the little guy get cheated in the future?

Thinking in his mind, Jiang Mingyuan still picked up the Rubik's Cube and fiddled with it. He was much slower this time as he explained while playing. He went through the step in his mind and replaced it with a statement that Little Star could understand.

Little Star listened to him several times and thought he almost understand it.

He took back the Rubik's Cube from Jiang Mingyuan, and rotated the Rubik's Cube according to the method taught by Jiang Mingyuan, gradually making the color of each side the same.

After finishing the last side, Little Star jumped up in excitement, and can't wait to show off to his mother.

Jiang Mingyuan was thrown away by Little Star once again, looking at the figure of the little guy who ran without looking back, he smiled helplessly. He stood up, straightened his sleeves, and walked out of this small barbecue stall.

...... 

When Little Star came running to Cheng Huan, she was busy grilling the barbeque. The little guy ran next to her, and showed her what was in his hand. The expression on his face was exactly the same as before, the proud look of someone who successfully solved a hard puzzle that is the Rubik Cube.

"Mum, look!"

"Little Star are so powerful." Cheng Huan exaggerated and led the little guy to the side, glancing at the third-order cube in his hand: "How did Little Star do it?"

"An uncle teach me. " Little Star said, he turned and pointed to where he was sitting before: "That's the uncle, he came yesterday."