Chapter 35

"She hid all this from you, because I asked her to It was my decision not her. I just didn't wanted you to be stressed.. But before taking any decision Mom just remember your Son's happiness lies in her, if she get's a punishment, I will get it too..."

I looked at Manik and my chest swelled up with pride, I am really lucky to have this Man in my life and I do not want to be thrown out of his life, his home... I closed my eyes and wished for Mom to take the right decision basically I just want her to forgive me.. We both were looking at her expectantly but couldn't read the expression on her face..

Manik - Mom say something?

Neyonika - What should I say Manik, I can't believe my son will keep such a big thing from me.. 

Manik - Mom we are really sorry..

Neyonika - Just keep your sorry to yourself okay I am not finish.. Nandini doesn't know me enough, but you do and you really think I will kick my daughter - in -law wait correction my daughter whom I am so fond of out just because she kept something from me, which probably is her personal secret so she is allowed to keep it...

I couldn't hide the grin on my face but I guess my husband wasn't listening with full concentration..

Manik - No Mom please, it's my fault don't kick her out..

And I nudged him in the stomach, he really is dumb, don't know how he is managing such a big empire on his own...

Manik - ouch Nandini what the hell

Neyo - Shut up Manik, sometimes I think, are you even my own son? Did I gave birth to you or Raj exchanged you with someone else in hospital..

Manik looked at my happy Face and finally his slow brain caught up and he grinned happily...

Manik - So you are not Mad?

Neyonika - of course I am Mad, if only you both had trusted me enough to share your secrets and had told me everything before I would be more happy but that doesn't mean I will kick out my daughter, of course not.. Nadaaa!!!

Nandini - I am sorry Mom and thank you for understanding and trusting me with this.. You understood but I don't know how I will clear my name in front of whole world, people will degrade Malhotra family too along with me and I can't bear that... 

Neyonika- Shut up you have done nothing to be ashamed of. You are our family's pride Nandini and if people can't accept this than they don't need to and if they will talk rubbish about you, I will kick their ass!!!

Manik - Language Mom..

Manik said wide eyed and I just giggled, she took me in a hug and did I tell you I love this lady a lot more now...

Nandini - You know what you are the best and the coolest Mother in law... 

Neyonika - I know right..

And with the happy faces we came outside her room following Manik, I saw the whole gang along with Pappa and Aryaman waiting out their nervously but when their eyes looked over us, I gave them all thumbs up and they finally smiled...

Neyonika - They all knew except me..

Nandini - Errr Mom actually..

Neyonika - Now I am hurt!

She said that in a Mock hurt tone and we all burst into laughter at her childishness, She is such a baby sometimes.. l looked at Pappa and he was staring at Mom intently Well did I missed out here on something?