27

Leo

The stars are bright tonight. Sa panahon ngayon, kokonti na lang ang mga bituin sa langit na nakikita ng iyong mga mata.

Napansin mo rin ba?

Marami ng nag-bago, kasama na rin ang mga kaklase ko. Alam niyo naman kung bakit hindi ba? Nang dahil kay Cleo.

Narito ako ngayon sa Parke ng Subdivision kung saan ako nakatira, nasa mood akong mag-star gazing, ngunit wala ata sa mood ang mga star ngayon.

I am not in good terms with my parents, due to the fact that I don't want to be an heir. Why would they want me to be their heir?

Kaya nga nag-aaway kami ni kuya ng dahil sa bagay na iyan, I don't deserve running a company. Besides, I am not into business stuffs. I want to join the Army. Strange isn't?

I love the fact that someday, I'll be holding a gun and protect my country from the enemy. Hindi ko rin nga alam kung anong nakain ko.

The subdivision is too silent, nakakabingi ang kapaligiran, anong meron? Yes, hindi masyadong maingay ang subdivision sa kalye, pero maingay din naman ang ibang bahay sa loob.

But tonight? Something isn't right.

I need to go home, I should check my younger sister.

As I was walking home, I saw someone whose been in my mind all this time, the person I didn't expect see tonight is right in front of me. Walking towards a car, with a stick on her back. Is that even a stick?

She didn't notice me, but I just kept starring at her, wondering why is she here? And what's with her choice of clothing? What was that thing on her back?

Tonight, she's stunning. She's as beautiful as the night sky, as her clothes matches the night sky and her bright blue eyes.

What the heck am I saying?! Get a hold of yourself Leo! She's your fuckin' teacher!

Which is in your age.

Fuck. I can't stop starring at her, as she threw the thing at her back inside her car, she immediately get in and started the engine, as she was about to leave her, gaze fell upon me.

I was taken aback, and I didn't know what to do, should I greet her? Should I be running towards her? Should I call upon her? Should I just stare at her and watch as she leave?

"Cleo!" I called as I run towards her.

"It's nice seeing you here!" As if on cue, she went back to her senses as she hear me greet her.

Wait, did I just do those three options? What the heck?

"Leo." She greeted me back, but I picked up something in her tone. She seems cold? What happened?

Why am I even talking to her?

"Ahm.. Why are you here? Ang alam ko hindi ka dito nakatira." Fuck, did I just tell her that I knew where she lived? What is happening to me?!

This isn't me! Ugh! Leo!
Get a hold of yourself!

"I did handle some business in this Subdivision, I was about to go home when you call out my name." She speaks professionally, which is not so her. Something's off.

"Ahm, are you busy? Do you want to have some coffee?" What the fuck Leo? Did you just asked her to have a coffee with you? It's evening already! You have a class tomorrow, at niyayaya mo siyang magkape?

Where the fuck is my brain? Did I just leave it behind? Shit, I need to get it.

She glanced at her phone to see what time is it. I also checked my watch.