ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Yoongi's Pov:

Yoongi's Pov:

I went to buy my food and look for the guys who I found right away. I mean why wouldn't I when the maknaes are all waving their arms at my direction.

"These kids really" I shook my head and walk to their directions.

"Yo yoongi hyung!! We're Here!" Jimin shouted while his hands are raised.

I just chuckled and went to the table. I just ate while the guys are chatting with each other. I don't have energy to talk to them and suddenly I thought of what happened earlier. I was broken out of my trance when someone nudged my shoulder.

"yoongi, what's with the long face? Are you not going to eat your food?" jin asked me.

"huh? Oh nothing I was just thinking..... Its nothing serious" . I  replied in a casual tone.

"Are you sure? You have been playing with your food while you are in your deep thoughts" Jin said in a concerned manner.

"Ok you got me. It's just that I like someone and I don't think  that she likes me cuz she had been ignoring me and she even declined my offer to hangout hyung" I sighed sadly.

"Eyy, Suga hyung is inlove~" jungkook said in a singing tone.

"y--yah I still am unsure about what I feel towards her" I said shyly while rubbing my nape.

" well, who is the special girl?" Jimin teasingly asked me.

"E---Eunha" I said with my face red from embarrassment.

"You know what hyung, if you really like her, show her how you really feel. Be a gentleman and respect whatever her decision is. Take everything slowly and be nice hyung" Jimin said.

We were amused at what jimin had just said and I smiled at him.

"you know, for a guy who is playful and quite annoying you know how to help me when it comes to love" I told jimin.

"Well, I may have not experience how it feels to be in love but it's actually not that hard to know what to do" he shrugged.

" Thanks guys" I told them.

~~meanwhile~~~

Eunha's Pov:

Instead of going to the cafeteria to eat lunch, I ran to the school's garden to eat my lunch and to be away from other people.

"What did I even do to deserve this??" I grumbled.

"I just want to have a peaceful and normal school year but that is impossible now that I got the attention of the kingkas" I mumbled to myself.

I started eating my lunch and stared into nowhere to think of what happened earlier.

"What had gotten into Suga that he decided to be nice and talk to me?" I ask myself curiously.