31

thank yujin for this.

Third Person

Ryujin plopped herself on her sofa after she returned home from school. Her dorm was quiet, in this silent atmosphere, she could hear rapid thumping in her ears, pounding relentlessly.

"But I'll get over these feelings for you soon. So don't worry about me."

She remembers the words that Leia told her a few days back. The Shin Ryujin who has no fear is now scared of one sentence coming out of Leia's lips.

Leia's gone now.
But Ryujin doesn't know where she is or when she will come back.

Her eyes begin to blur with her heartbroken tears. Ryujin's fingers reached up to her cheeks and her eyes flickered in stock when she noticed how wet they were. It was the tears of a broken heart.

Ryujin hates herself for not realizing her feelings for Leia sooner. She hates that she only figured it out when Leia's no longer there. If only she was a day earlier, just one more day earlier. Ryujin doesn't know what to do now. The absence of Leia and the late realization of her feelings drove her insane.

/KNOCK/

Ryujin quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hand before answering. "It's not locked."

She holds on to a hope, a small hope that Leia will magically appear through that door. But it was immediately crushed with the presence of Yujin.

"Unnie..." Yujin felt bad for the girl. Yujin noticed the red eyes of the older. Her unnie look like a hot mess right now.

"Why are you here?" Ryujin asked, still laying down on the sofa in the same position.

"To satisfy my curiosity." Yujin sat on the other sofa, across the older one.

"What?"

"That maybe you have feelings for Leia." Yujin leaned back in a comfortable position.

"It's not a 'maybe', but I do," Ryujin answered tiredly.

"Tch, you only figured out that now?" Yujin slightly scoffs at how dense Ryujin can get.

"Yeah, it's late isn't it?" Ryujin sighed in a defeated manner.

"Actually you know what unnie? I can text her right now and get her address for you."

"I tried to reach her, Yujin. But she won't reply to any of my text." Ryujin told the younger one.

"I don't know about you unnie but Leia always replies to me. We're pretty close you know." Yujin stated.

"Close?" Ryujin's brows furrowed. She realized that Yujin is right, while she and Heiran were dating, Ryujin would look at Leia only to find Yujin beside her. Don't tell me there's something between those two. Ryujin can't help but feel suspicious.

"You're jealous," Yujin smirked. She knows it's not the time but she finds it entertaining to tease Ryujin. Especially Ryujin who's difficult to tease.

"I'm going to kick you out of my dorm." Ryujin spat while giving Yujin a death glare.

"Chill, unnie." Yujin chuckled. "We're just friends."

Silence settles down between those two as Yujin watches her unnie tiredly resting her eyes closed. The quietness goes one for another minute until Yujin asked, "You want to see her don't you?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Then tell me what would you do if you come face to face with her?" Yujin asked.

"Yujin, I'm tired. Let's not talk about this." Ryujin sighed. All Ryujin do was to sleep and drown away from the sadness.

"Just tell me and trust me, I can help."

Ryujin let out another sigh. "I would tell her how I feel of course."

"Aish this unnie, always slow with everything. Even your own feelings." Yujin took out a small note from her pocket.

"Here, it's her address." Yujin slides the not over and Yujin's words give Ryujin a source of energy in which she quickly sat up.

"How do you know about her address?" Ryujin holds on to the note as if her life depends on it.

"I'm the first one to figure out that Leia likes you," Yujin stated. "She told me everything, including that address."

"You brat, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Ryujin scolded.

"Unnie, Leia and Lia would kill me!" Yujin answered. "And besides, what's the fun in that? Seeing you suffer is more interesting."

Ryujin sends a glare to her before going back to looking at the note. Ryujin tried to remember it just in case it got lost or Yujin decided to change her mind.

"Don't tell Lia-unnie about this," Yujin demanded.

"I won't," Ryujin answered with her eyes still glued to the piece of paper.

"I hope you won't hold grudge against that unnie, she was just trying to help her childhood friend."

"I know." Ryujin stood up on her two feet as she stride over to the sofa that Yujin sat on. Her hands lifted and settle on Yujin's head, ruffling her hair as she lets out a playful laugh. "Aigoo, our Yujin is such a good dongsaeng!"

"Aish this unnie, I'm not a child!" Yujin brushed off her unnie's hand while scowling.

"Ah, and when are you leaving?" Yujin asked.

"Tomorrow."