Episode 3-Prologue: Azul's New Plan

***Glory's room where the pot of a heart shaped rosebush is set on top of the fireplace^***

Hours later passed and school has ended where everyone head back to their dorms.

While at the Ramshackle dorm, Glory is in her room writing her eighth entry on her desk.

Dear mom and dad,

I had a great day today. Things have been chill since the magift tournament though my friends haven't changed one bit. Riddle is strict and hardworking as ever, but he's trying his best to be lenient and kind to people. Plus he gave me a heart shaped rose bush in this cute little pot! How sweet of him to give me this! I also gave him a bag of chocolate covered strawberries that I made with Trey helping me. I may not be a good baker or a cook like him, but hey at least I have fun with him and I learned a gardening tip from Trey as well. And I also met Rook again at the botanical garden. Turns out that Mr. Huntsman himself discovers my secret Merlin, but he kept it a secret as promised. Then I met Leona again at the greenhouse during photography club. He's still as lazy and a total sleepyhead as always, but I had fun hanging out with him. I taken a nap with him under the tree. It was quite relaxing and his hair feels so soft when I slept with him. Oh and I think I heard him purring a bit, but I don't mind! It find it cute! Afterwards, I head straight back to the infirmary and I almost got kidnapped by the Leech twins and Azul, but don't worry. I fought back alright, just like my dad taught me how to. Overall, it was a great day despite being exhausted. Hope you're doing well over there. I'll see you when I get back home once Crowley finds another way back to my world. So don't worry about me kay? Love you guys! Tell Zara and Harriet that I said hi.

Love, your strong and quick witted daughter,
Gloriane Corbett.

Right after finishing her eighth entry, Glory closes her journal and place under her desk. She then let's out a sigh.

"What an exhausting day it is..." She mutters as Glory glance at the bed where Grim is fast asleep. Glory giggles softly.

At least Grim is having a blast over there, but...

Glory turns back to her desk where her desk is filled with books and notes as she cracks both of her fists with determination burning from her grey orbs.

The exams are tomorrow and that means I have to study hard tonight in order to get a good grade on my exam, so I better get to studying!

Glory thought as the papers and pencil are out where self study time begins.

————————————
Meanwhile at the Octavinelle dorm, Azul is in his room lying in bed reminiscing about Glory.

~~~~~~~~~
"Let me tell you short story Azul. There once was a girl who had love once upon a time, but not anymore..."