Thirty Two

<Kaycee POV>

'Umm- Tate...let's go' Sean said as he stood up, grabbed Tate's arm and walked briskly out of the restaurant. Not what I expected him to say.

'He's being a fucking asshole' Josh muttered as he resumed eating his sandwich. 'He could have at least stood up for us, but no, he's got to protect his little girlfriend' Josh spoke annoyed.

'Are you okay, K?' Bailey asked me as she finished chewing on the last piece of her burger.

'Yeah, I'm fine. It's just-i wish he would have... actually nevermind' I ssaid.

'Come on K, tell us' Kenneth urged.

'I just wish he would have told Tate to stop you know, rather than just avoiding the conversation. I know we had a fight and all but I don't know, I guess I wasn't expecting it' I replied slightly upset.

'Let's go home K. That's a enough for one day. Let's have a girls night' Tahani said sweetly as her lips broke out into a smile. I nodded my head at her. Then I turned over to Bailey.

'You coming Bails?' I asked her still feeling guilty I didn't tell her about the whole fight with Sean.

'Duhh' Bailey chuckled. I hugged the rest of the group and said my goodbyes before the three of us took Tahani's car back to my house.

'So, how does it feel to be Sean-less?' Bailey asked taking the backseat.

'Bails. Let her be' Tahani groaned.

'I'm just asking. I don't mean it in a bad way K. I'll be here for you' Bailey replied as she buckled up.

'Thanks Bails' I said.

'So are we going to get any food at you house?' Tahani asked me suddenly.

'What do you mean? We just ate. And if I saw correctly you had a giant whopper' I said giggling at her.

'You can never have too much food. Actually you probably can. But I don't care, I'm starving' Tahani groaned as her stomach rumbled to back up her pojnt.

'We can make pizzas back at my house' I told her. Her eyes lit up as she looked at me like a little kid. Gosh, I love her.

<Sean POV>

'Why did you do that?' Tate huffed as she sat down in the front car seat.

'What do you mean?' I asked her buckling up.

'You didn't stick up for me. Why?' She asked bitterly. Well, duh. Cause I didnt think what you did was right.

'I just didn't want to make it a bigger deal than it was' I told her starting the engine.

'I stuck up for you, Sean, even though it was a risk' Tate snapped. She's never been mad at me before.

'I'm sorry' I told her laying one of my hands onto her lap.

'Sean, I'm serious. What you did in there was wrong? It was like you didn't want to agree with me because you were on Kaycee's side' Tate scoffed. I started rubbing her knee before she slapped my hand away. Ouch.

'That's why you didn't stick up for me. It's because you agreed with Kaycee' Tate gritted coming to her own conclusion.

'That's not true, you know it's not' I whispered back.

'How am I meant to know that it's not true, Sean. Huh?' She asked me calmer this time.

'I don't know, Tate.' I told her

'Tell me that you hate Kaycee' she whispered, her eyes glistening.

'W-what?!' I asked her stunned.

'You heard me' she smirked.

'I h-hate Kaycee' I whispered to her. Kaycee will never know.

'Say it louder. I want to know that you mean it' she said devilishly as I turned a corner.

It wouldn't hurt to say it louder. Right?

'I hate Kaycee' I said louder as I mustered up all the courage in me.

'Good' she smiled putting something back into her purse. 'I love you again' she laughed as she hugged my arm that was resting on the hand gear. I chuckled down at her before replying.

' I love you too'

<Tate POV>

Sean was being ridiculous. Did her seriously not stick up for me? What a boyfriend. I tried my best to stay mad at him, turning my head away from him as he apologized. That's when it struck me, a great, fabulous idea.

'Tell me that you hate Kaycee' I whispered as I pulled my purse onto my lap.

'W-what?!' He replied. He clearly was not expecting it.

'You heard me' I said glaring at him playfully.

'I h-hate Kaycee' he whispered. What a cutie.

'Say it louder. I what to know that you mean it' I responded.

 Sean turned his attention back onto the road for a second as he turned a corner. In this time, I quickly reached my hand inside my purse and took my phone out. I placed it under my purse as I hit the ON button on my voice recording app. Oh, I'm amazing.

'I hate Kaycee' Sean spoke with a lot more courage this time. Perfect! 

'Good' I replied smiling up at him as I put my phone back into my purse. 'I love you again' I told him clinging onto one of his arms.

'I love you too' he replied as he drove me back to my house.

Oh boy, he was in for a treat. I wonder what Kaycee would say if she ever found out. You know, what if my finger accidently slipped and pressed the SHARE button. I wonder what'd happen.

AN- SO THIS IS A SLIGHTLY SHORTER CHAPTER, AND ITS OUT A TAD BIT LATE.

 HOW'D YOU GUYS LIKE TATE'S POV? 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. ❤️❤️ AND... THANK YOU GUYS FOR 6K READS. THATS CRAAAAAAAZY.

LAST NOTE: I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHOSE ABSOLOUTELY IN LOVE WITH SEAN'S VIDEO TO ALL THE HELATHCARE WORKERS.💞💞

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE,FOLLOW AND SHARE.

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX