Jin

A Jumble of emotions soar through me as I watch Taehyung struggling alone in silence beside me.
    I never once thought I'd ever feel sympathy or anything remotely remorseful towards the stone cold vampire.
    But here we are.
    I sense a change among us. Both inside ourselves and our relationship. A shift of sorts but I'm not entirely sure what it is yet or how it will ultimately play out.
    No matter how hard I've tried...I can't deny the draw I've always had towards him. Despite all the pain and suffering...I've always come back. I've always ended up choosing him in some way or another without even realizing it.
     Why have I done that?
     And Taehyung—the being that has never wanted or needed anything or anyone else—has always kept me close above all else.
     I tried to kill him. I burned him alive. I sought out purposeful ways to hurt him and rise a reaction and yet...the one creature that has no mercy for anyone else...has always spared me. Sometimes even encouraged my insanity and abuse towards him.
     Why?
     I feel his gaze on me, forcing my head up. His hard features are icy but his eyes...his eyes...are not.
    Did I really ask him to hurt me?
    Am I crazy? Maybe I'm the real psycho here.     His hand shoots out to grasp my chin, pulling me closer to him. I hold my breath as his lips press firmly against mine, his tongue seeking entrance.
     I expected him to forcibly take the kiss. To bruise and bloody my lips. To rip into my mouth like so many times before.
    This kiss is something I've never experienced before. I don't know how to handle it. I open my lips to him. My tongue tangling with his without violence and without any pain.
     He pulls back, caressing my cheek. "I'm going to do something I've never done for anyone else but you, here and now."
     I wait, hesitant but curious. "Huh?"
     His nose skims over my jaw, nipping slowly. "I'm going to ask your permission, Seokjin. I'm asking you to give yourself to me fully. Will you do that though I perhaps don't deserve it?"
     I shiver as his cold breath brushes constantly over my heated skin. I lick my lips. "A-and if I say no?"
     He pulls back a bit, staring at me for a long, long time. "Then I will...wait until I receive it."
     I almost laugh at the upset look on his face. Dare I say almost...pouty? Taehyung can pout?
     I cup his cheeks, feeling the roiling emotions inside me slowly recede and calm. Despite everything I have to admit that I'm almost at peace here with him. He is the only one that will ever truly understand me and what I need.
     For better or worse.
    "I give you my permission."

     He wastes no time shoving me down on the bed and making short work on my thin robe. I shiver in the chilly air as his hands roam over my naked body.
    He licks his lips. "I want to taste you."
    A nagging thought comes to mind. I'm hesitant to voice it but my curiosity wins out over my jealousy. "Did you taste anyone else while I was gone? Or...while I was here?" And being stubborn.
I'm well aware I've purposely neglected to feed him many times and I also know he can't go without.
     I also remember all the times he flaunted others lust for him in front of me.
    He pauses. "I haven't...in a long time. For some reason it just doesn't taste as good when it's not from you. It's not as fulfilling or satisfying."
     Pleasure and pride fill me despite myself. My blood sustains him better than anyone else's. I'm proud. "What about tasting other things..." Why do I need to know?
     Am I really so jealous over Taehyung after everything?
    Yes. Yes, I am. It may be completely fucked up but this sadistic monster is mine and mine alone. That means something to me. He's the only thing I've actually got. Not even my own child feels like mine the way Taehyung does.
     His lips trail down my throat to my chest, sucking and licking at my nipples. "I haven't. My body only wants you."
    I moan. "And H-Hoseok?"
     He glances up, almost smirking. "Never happened. I just wanted you back home."
     I gasp, clapping my thighs around him tight. "You tricked me again!"
    His laugh vibrates over my skin. "I did and it worked as I knew it would. I know you. You know me as well. I was waiting for you as I always have been."
     I'm too lost in sensation and pleasure to make sense of his words. All I know is his hands—for once not rough and bruising but firm and pleasurable—touching every inch of me. 
     I search for his lips again and he gives me his mouth. I run my tongue over his sharp fangs, nicking my own flesh against them and tasting blood.
     He growls softly, pulling away only to bite down hard on my chest. I wince, flinching and jumping a bit as blood wells up around my nipple and drips down. He laps it up like fine wine, doing the same to my other sensitive nipple.
     My cock jerks on my stomach, leaking sticky clear nectar on my skin. His tongue follows the trail of blood down my chest and stomach to where the tip of my cock rests. Very slowly—painfully so—he takes it into his mouth and sucks on it a bit.
     I gasp, body jerking in awe. It feels so good. He's touched me before, tasted me before, fucked me before...but this is different. Much different.
     "Nghnnn...T-Tae..."
     His fang dips into my slit, piercing it a bit before his tongue laps at the hurt, replacing the slight sting with pleasure.
     I push him away in fear, clenching my legs closed, my tail covering my most vulnerable part, wanting to escape...escape the feelings deep inside I'm trying to repress.
     He sits up, watching me intently. I pant, scared yet needing him to finish this. To make this real. I need to know but don't want to.
     "Open your legs, Seokjin." He tugs my tail gently.
     My thighs tense, remaining closed.
     Licking his lips, he crawls up the bed and grasps my knees, stopping at that. "Baby, open your legs for me. Give into me. Let me give you what you need."
Baby.
     He just...he just called me baby.
     In shock, my legs fall open and he takes advantage, thrusting his tongue in my mouth while rubbing his clothed cock between my legs.
     Moaning, my hands frantically work his pants open and I shove them down. Barely having the time to spare as he positions himself and slides home deep, deep inside me. My tail wraps tightly around his body.
     I cry out, clenching around him. It's been so long. I forgot how big he is. I can practically feel him in my stomach.   
    He groans into my mouth, stroking in and out of my at a blinding pace that's impossible to keep up with. I can only hang on for my life as he takes my body the only way he can.
     "Tae..."
     He bites me on the throat and my head drops back, submissively giving myself to him.
     It doesn't hurt. I didn't know it could feel this way. I didn't know it could honestly just feel good. I'm scared how it makes me feel. I don't want to get used to it. I'm afraid he'll go back and this is all an act. I don't think I could handle that.
     After having his fill of my blood, he laps at the wound before cupping my cheeks and kissing me with more fire and passion that I thought possible.
     "My Seokjin..."
     Oh god...I cum and cum hard. It erupts from my cock as if being pulled out by a powerful, uncontrollable force. I scream, my body bowing up under him.
     Growling, he flips around until I'm on top and riding out my orgasm. I'm unaware as my wrists are clamped high above my head and imprisoned in the air. Where the hell did those come from?! I pull at the restraints as his hips thrust up into me forcibly from below.
     "Ahhh....w-what...what..." It feels so fucking good. I'm completely capture and at his mercy but still he doesn't hurt me. Continues to give me pleasure.
     I feel cum drench my insides and pant hard, lifting up onto my knees a bit. His cock slides out and I blush as his cum drips out of my throbbing hole to his hips.
     We stare at each other as I tug uselessly at my restraints.
     His hands trail over my body, stopping to grasp my hips. "I've always loved looking at you, do you know that? You are so beautiful, Seokjin. I've always thought so." He muses, enjoying myself weak struggles. I'm more embarrassed at this position than scared or hurt.
     "Why?"
     He grins at me, his familiar maniacal expression returning. "I won't hurt you. I just want to play with your body. Let's experiment."
     I open my mouth, unsure if to protest or whine but he cuts me off.
     "No pain. Only pleasure. It's new to me as well." He sits up, putting his lips level with my nipples. He begins sucking them again and again, driving me insane. He grasps my tail and teasingly runs it through the semen between my cheeks. I shutter with pleasure.
     My cock rises and I clench my ass, his cum gooey and oddly satisfying on and in my body. His hands grope my ass, prying open my cheeks, teasing my messy hole.
     I moan. "Taehyung."
    "Yes, love?"
    "Will you...keep calling me baby?"
    A pause. "Whatever you like." He presses his face against my stomach, resting there. "Baby."
     Those feelings I worked so hard over time to suppress coming rushing up to overtake me. "I want you to make me feel good."
    "Mhm." He smells me, nipping and biting at my skin. It reminds me of...a cat. Like me.
My eyes snap open as he oh so slowly pushes my tail inside me. Memories assault me as pleasure wracks my entire body. I whimper.
He tsks. "I'm sure you haven't had time to consider this but your heat is very soon."
I'm too delirious with lust and my rising orgasm to pay too much attention. "Mhmm.."
He releases my tail to tease my nipples. I clench my ass tight, not wanting it to slip out. He chuckles, tugging on it a bit. My cock jerks along with the movement.
"When the time comes...I want to do it properly."
I frown, unsure what he means. "Meaning?"
"I want you to have my child once more."
I freeze in shock. "W-what?"
He quickly removes my tail and forces me back down on his cock. I scream out at the sharp pleasure/pain, riding him frantically on animalist instinct.
At that same moments, a surge of heat cascades through my entire body and I wail. Sweat drenches me and slick oozes out of my hole, easing his way.
He grins. "I've kept tracks. I'm going to impregnate you again, my love."
I can't speak, can't breathe. "T-this is why you..you...restrained me?"
"No. I restrained you because it's sexy."
"Then why.."
"This time is different, baby. This time there is no ulterior motive. I simply want you to have my child as my mate. Will you allow me?"
I choke out a breathless laugh. "Permission again?"
He quirks a brow. "I'm slowly learning. Be patient. No one changes overnight."
I give myself a moment to think about it. "If you really mean it...then yes. I'll allow you to impregnate me again."
He lifts up to kiss me and it's very nice. More than nice. It's hot and delicious. I tug at my restraints again. "Please. Please, I want to touch you."
Nodding, he frees my wrists and I wrap my arms around his neck. Things are changing. Can I really rely on this new Taehyung, though?
I can't stop fearing it's all an act but what for? He already has me here regardless. He has nothing to lose or gain by lying to me, right? Can I trust him?
I guess only time can tell.
For now...I'm going to enjoy this new shift and hope it sticks.
"Taehyung..."
"Y-yeah?" He groans, loving my body hard with his own. It's exquisite.
"I don't hate you."
His eyes meet mine. "I know. I...love you, too, Seokjin. I truly do. You're the only thing that's ever gotten past my defenses. Only you. Be proud of that fact."
Oh, I am.
And I plan to use that fact to my advantage in the future. Hehe.
"Show me how proud of me you are by fucking me harder!" I pant, boldly demanding.
He growls. "Yes, baby."