37

What was weeks felt like years after all 10 of us sat together during lunch time. I was sitting next to Mina in front of Nayeon while everyone was staring at us.

Nayeon giggled and told everyone we made up and talked about our problems which made the girls at ease except for Mina who was tensed for whatever reason.

When I told her about me and Nayeon, her expression fell off which made me nervous because of that kiss but eventually she congratulated me.

It felt like she didn't like the idea of me and Nayeon being friends again. I bugged me a lot but I let it pass again.

It felt like old times, we were all chatting and laughing while snatching each other's foods and copying homework. It felt full but empty.

I tried to search for what was missing and my eyes felt on Nayeon who was already looking at me.

No matter how hard we try, we can never forget that kiss. Atleast I can't. It was the realest moment that I shared with her. Even if it was uncalled for, it still felt beautiful and I will always remember it as something extremely special.

We both shared a smile but then Nayeon looked at Mina and looked down.

I sighed and continued eating. I hope this awkward thing passes soon since we're already friends now.

"I had finally had my first kiss." Sana said shyly while me and Nayeon choked on our food.

Everyone didn't pay much attention to us and started teasing Sana. Everyone except Mina. I could swear she looked both of us with an unfamiliar expression.

Nayeon caught up and started teasing Sana too while I tried to make it look like I was just shy with the topic. Mina relaxed after looking at us. We're some elite level actors.

"Look at Jaehyun so shy~" Jihyo teased and Sana sighed as they all stopped pestering her with questions.

"I think Jaehyun, Mina, Nayeon are the only ones except the kids who haven't had their first kiss yet." Jungyeon said while eating her bread sticks.

The kids, aka Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, complained while Mina looked down shyly now.

Me and Nayeon shared a look before giggling nervously.

"And to think Mina and Jaehyun are actually in a relationship!" Momo explained like it was the most painful thing on the planet.

"Maybe they did kiss and didn't tell us." Chaeyoung said and a few others nodded.

I saw the smile on Nayeon's face disappearing. She still doesn't know that she was my first.

"No we didn't!" I raised my voice a bit while everyone went quiet.

"Jeez we were just teasing." Tzuyu said and we dropped the topic.

I think I might go crazy keeping this inside me.

Be happy and be safe.

Please vote.