Chapter 13- Sophie

I was still getting over the fact that Keefe kissed me only 32 minutes and 7 seconds ago. Yes I was counting. We were just finishing our last round of truth or dare as Della called us to the kitchen for dinner. That's when things got interesting. Della was just serving the dinner when everyone heard a crash upstairs. Oh shoot. The only other person in the house was Alden.

"Ummm, what was that?" Fitz asked a look of concern on his face.

"It's probably nothing. I'll go check." Della informed them. We all got to eating in silence before we heard a scream.

"NOOO!" It was Della. We all rushed upstairs, Fitz and Biana in the front with Dex, Keefe and I in the middle, and the rest not far behind. 

"MOM! MOM WHAT HAPPENED!?" Fitz screeched. We went from room to room looking they weren't in the office or bedroom. They also weren't in the children's bedrooms. Soon enough we found Della kneeling on the floor crying, holding something in her hand. 

"MOM! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Fitz asked again. Della just kept crying. Nobody knew what to do. Fitz and I stepped forward with a nod concluding what to do. We weren't supposed to enter people's minds without permission, but this seemed like an emergency. I grab Fitz's hand and reach to put a hand on Della's temple, when she looks up and shakes her head at us. I took a step back. This was so unusual. 

We have to find out what happened. It took me a second to realise Fitz had transmitted it to me. 

I agree. I said. We had to know whatever Della did. That's when Fitz's eyes went big. It wasn't long before the rest of us figured out why. Della held a piece of paper in her hand. That's not all though. This certain paper, had a very familiar symbol on it. And that's when everyone realised no one had seen Alden yet.

NOTE: You don't have to read my rant that I call an authors not I just needed to say my ideas.

Sorry for the short Chapter. Also sorry I don't put too many authors note. I either forget or I'm writing really late and I'm too lazy. I hope that everyone is enjoying this so far. I know I only had like 9 reads on each chapter but that's ok. If you guys have any suggestions or anything please lemme know in the comments. I'm thinking of doing like a trilogy on this or maybe just a very time skipped sequel. I'm also going to be doing a human A/U once I'm done with this, since I have so many ideas for it. I also think it would be really cool if after I did all that I wrote different stories for different ships and stuff, so everyone has something to read though. I'm probably going to do one where Biana and tam are together, and Biana is like the main character instead of Sophie. I'll also do a Fitz and Linh one, and a Sophie and Fitz one. Also for fun maybe I'll do  Sophie and Tam and Sophie and Dex(Cuz some people still ship them). I know there are like a lot of other ships but those are like the most popular. Anyways sorry for my random rant. Love y'all. ENJOY!