Chapter 22 😺

~Y/N POV~

My head was thumping so hard and the light in the room did not help. My throat felt dry and I desperately needed a drink.

I tried to move but I could feel someone's arms wrapped around my waist from behind me and someone's bare chest directly in front of me. Slowly opening my eyes to adjust easier to the light did I find myself tucked into Namjoon's, sleeping figure, while I turned around to find over my shoulder to see Taehyungs sleeping face, that was almost buried in my hair.

I needed to get up to very slowly and carefully did I pry open Taehyungs hands on my waist and wiggling myself down. The loss of warmth disappointed me, but I needed a drink and not to mention to use the bathroom. Taehyung whined in his sleep and I froze, it's not like I didn't want him cuddling me, it's just if he found that I moved, then he would want to pull me back in and I just successfully moved away from him to the end of the bed.

I watched how Taehyung, wriggled closer to Namjoon and cuddled into him instead, surprisingly Namjoon didn't move or notice, thank goodness. Now taking this opportunity I made my way to my bathroom to take a pee and wash my face. Only did I realise when I looked in the mirror, that I'm naked. I gasped and blush ran to my cheeks already. Taehyung has seen me naked before but not Namjoon. Oh god this was embarrassing.

I took my dressing gown off the back of my bathroom door, putting it on and wrapping it around my body.

Coming out the bathroom Namjoon and Taehyung were still cuddled together. It was cute but I didn't want to disturb them. So I left my bedroom and walked down the corridor and down the stairs.

Upon entering the living room, I found Yoongi who was sleeping on the sofa. It seems as though he didn't quite making it to bed last night. He was cute looking as he slept, with his hair all messed up in between his black cat ears and the way his tail hung off the edge of the sofa and his small snores with his mouth gaping open. If I had my phone right now, I would defiantly take a picture to capture the moment but I haven't got a clue where it was right now. One of the guys must have it right now or put it somewhere.

In the corner of my eye something grey flickered from under the sofa Yoongi was sleeping on. It took me a moment to remember who had a grey tail. Jungkook.

I sighed sadly and bent down until I was on all fours, to peek underneath at him , clearly hiding. Then there, hidden in the shadows backed right up against the back, far away from me, Jungkook, was tense with wide green cat eyes. He almost looked stunned and petrified.

"I'm not going to hurt you Jungkook."

He still didn't relax anymore then he was. So I reached underneath to try and pet him but he hissed at me, which startled me and I moved my hand back. He took the opportunity to run from under the sofa so fast that when I sat back up, shocked he had already disappeared up the stairs.

He rejected me again.

Was I not good enough or something?

Did that female Hybrid make him realise I'm no good for him, and that everything meant nothing to him, because it meant everything to me. I sniffed back any tears I felt like brewing to fall and looked at Yoongi to see if he had moved at all, just in case he heard and woke up but no, nothing.

I sighed sadly and stood back up to adjust my dressing gown again and walk to the kitchen. I was still thirsty, to when I entered the kitchen I went straight to the cupboard for a glass and filled it up with water to help with my thirst.

After I gulped down some water, all I could think about was Jungkook. The way he was yesterday, they way he was like just moments ago. It hurt, I'm not going to lie. I know yesterday he acted on his instincts but the others didn't. It seems like they love me enough to resist, but not Jungkook. He looked like he was enjoying the girls touch and everything about her. I even tried to talk to him and show him I mean him no harm when all I wanted was to make everything between us okay, but again he rejected that offer by hissing at me and running away. He must not like me anymore or love me like he use to. He clearly got a taste of something better.

The thought was too much and I purposely knocked over my glass that still had water inside it. I aw the bottle of whiskey in the corner, to numb how hurt I was I walked over to it quickly and spun off the cap and brought it up to my lips. I needed the burn to ash away the pain I felt, just anything.

I could taste the liquid on my lips but a hand gripped onto my wrist making me stop in my actions and pulled the bottle out my hands and slammed it on the counter top.

"Don't." Yoongi

His eyes soften as soon as they met mine and I collapsed into his arms, crying my heart out. I know it seems stupid but to me, it was hurtful. He held me close to him, rubbing my back in attempts to comfort me and it slowly began to work. To know he was here calming me down, letting me know I wasn't alone.

"What's going on? What happened?" Jin

He must of came running when he heard the glass shatter. It all happened o fast when I knocked off the glass and tried to drink the whiskey on the counter and just for Yoongi to stop me. I didn't say anything to Jin and stayed in Yoongis warm embrace.

I don't think it took Jin long to put the piece together, especially when he let an long 'Ohhh' and walked over to stand behind me and plant a kiss on my cheek. Now I felt so much better. Jin joined in the hug and whispered in my ear.

"We love you Y/n." Jin

"But Jungkook doesn't."

He sighed from behind me and moved his head back just a little more from my ear but I could still feel his breath.

"He does, it's just....he made a massive mistake." Jin

I pushed Jin back away from me and ripped myself from Yoongi's arms.

"No, he doesn't Jin. You all love me but didn't cave into that girl, but he did. Are you telling me that she didn't try something on with all of you?"

I know Jimin and Taehyung were with me so they're out of the picture but to think that she possibly did and Jungkook is the one that fell into the trap does not leave my mind. Jin looked down at his feet., he knows I have a point.

"That's what I thought."

Then with that I ran out the kitchen and ran as fast as I could, ignoring Hoseok on the way up the stairs as he called my name. I felt bad since they didn't do anything but I couldn't help it. I wanted to get away from the conversation.

I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. It woke up Namjoon and Taehyung with a fright as they were still hugging one another but only for Namjoon to gently push Taehyung away from him with his sleepy squinting eyes.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Namjoon

I stood there with my back pressed against the door, my tears appearing again, remembering the conversation downstairs and Jungkooks behaviour. As soon as my tear fell down my cheek Namjoon seemed to of woken up a bit more with wider eyes but confusion on his face to what could of made me upset already.

"Y/n, baby come here." Tae

He held out his stretched arms as he laid on his back. I didn't need to be told twice and walked over to him to take up his offer and fall into his arms, for him to wrap his own around me and roll us over in the bed until Im now lying in back in between, Namjoon and Taehyung.

"What happened Y/n?" Namjoon

His voice more deeper than before. Taehyung held me closer to him and I buried my face in his chest, while he gently played with my hair.

"J-Jungkook-"

That's all I could manged out between my sobs and Namjoon shifted behind me, to lean up on his elbow, ready to stand up.

"What did he do now?!" Namjoon

He seemed angry and I could see how his tail whipped and waved from over my shoulder and his weight lift off the bed.

"Don't go. Stay with me."

Then very slowly in the room filled with silence did his weight drop back to the bed and pressed his chest against my back. I could feel his heart beat so fast from his chest to my back. Again another comfort to me, to know that I had some sort of affect on him.

The three of us stayed like that for god knows how long, in silence until I drifted back off to sleep.