My Husband At All Might Tower

Shouta leaned on my shoulder and hugged my arm, he started to yawn which made me want to yawn as well. He slowly lost his grip on my arm as he started to drift off to sleep. I turned my body and laid on the couch pulling him up onto my chest. I grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and draped it over the both of us. I looked at the clock it said 3AM, I smiled and drifted of to sleep thinking luckily for the both of us it is Saturday and neither of us have work tomorrow at all.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you to Iamtopansexual for the request...enjoy! ☺)

Author's POV

*Sunday Morning Mid-Afternoon 10:45*

*A PHONE CALL IS HERE

Toshi woke up and grabbed his phone answering it very sleepily.

"Hemo...yem...mokay...11:30..ya..I'm...wake...see you in a few hours.....WAIT 10:45 OH YA I'M ON MY WAY SEE YOU SOON IS WHAT I MEANT."

All Might shot out of bed and ran to the closet. Shouta shot up when the door of the closet slammed. Shouta got up and put his hero outfit on grabbed some breakfast for the both of us and hopped into the car. All Might ran out in his yellow suit and hopped in the driver's seat. He started driving when he finally noticed me in the car.

All Might's POV

"Shouta why are you in the car I can't drop you off fuck I guess you'll have to come to work with me." I said as Shouta handed me a bagel with cream cheese. He set two cups of coffee in the cupholders, I glanced at him and smiled, "How was I so lucky to get a guy like you."

Shouta moved over and pecked a kiss on my cheek as a blush formed across my face and down my neck.

Shouta's POV

We arrived at All Might Tower and walked in I casually followed behind him, getting a few glances from workers. We made it to his office All Might picked me up and set me in his chair. "Stay I'll be back soon." After that he shut the door and left me.

I swayed playfully in the chair kicking my feet like a little kid. I messed with a few pens on the desk and accidentally hit the keyboard. The monitor turned on and asked me to type on a password me being bored and nosey I typed in passwords I thought he would use. After many failed attempts I thought hmm he would use that would he. I typed in our anniversary date January 5th 20XX, after typing that in it let me in, a small blush crept across my face.

The desk phone rang and immediately started speaking, "Mr. All Might Sir that one fan made there way into the building and is headed to your office." I furrowed my brows and watched the door intently. I turned the chair around so this fan couldn't see who was in the chair.

The door swung open and footsteps came to a halt somewhere near the front of the desk. I lowered and spoke loudly making myself sound like All Might, "Why are you back here again you?!" I snickered quietly as she slammed her hands on the desk.

"I want you to fuck the life out of me. Fuck me so hard I would need a wheelchair. I'd go down on you and suck the soul out of you. Please- WAIT NOO ALL MIGHT PLEAAASSeeeee" She said as she was dragged out by security.

Another hour or so went by and I decided to take a walk and look for some food. I walked around the halls and found one that pointed towards a cafeteria. I headed towards the cafeteria, I looked around and went to grab a sandwich when two big hands picked me up threw me over his shoulder. He grabbed two of the sandwiches and paid for them and walked to his office with me on his shoulder very contentedly. We get in his office and he sent me in his chair and say down on one if the chairs in front of the desk. I looked at the computer and again which had gone to sleep and was showing a slideshow of pictures.