𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋

request for cottonflx
♪uwu- chevy

Y/N~ your name

C/N~ crush's name

C/H/C~ crush's hair colour

B/F/N~ best friend's name

F/N~ friend's name

S/N~ sibling's name (i used 'she' but you can change the pronoun)

T/N~ town/city/village etc name

F/C~ favourite colour

F/H/S~ favourite hair style

♡︎

I couldn't believe it. I was actually going on a date with C/N!

Well, at least I hoped it was a date. He didn't actually said it was. But even 5 hours later, I still turn bright red even thinking about it.

~5 hours earlier~

"Hey Y/N do you have a minute?"

It was after school and I was at my locker packing my bag. B/F/N was leaning against the locker next to mine, giving me all the gossip I'd missed yesterday whilst F/N was just nodding at all the right moments.

I immediately dropped the book I was holding. C/N noticed and quickly bent down and picked it up, handing it back to me whilst looking over his shoulder.

I mumbled a 'thank you' and put it back into my bag, glancing over at B/F/N and F/N who were both giving me a knowing look

"We'll just give you two a minute!" B/F/N said as she started to slowly back away, F/N following suit.

Then they both dashed off down the hallway, knocking into a couple of confused year 7s before disappearing completely.

Me and C/N just started at each other dumbstruck before I burst into a fit of giggles.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry about them! You know what they're like!"

C/N grinned at me.

"Yeah..." he replied.

"Anyways," I said once I'd stopped laughing. "What is it that you want to tell me?"

C/N's grin was quickly replaced with his previous flustered look.

"Um do you know about the T/N fair that's happening on Saturday?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows slightly. I think I'd vaguely heard about it from S/N a couple days ago. She gets really excited about the fair and in the build up to it, it's the only thing you hear from her.

"Yeah I think so. Why do you ask?"

C/N ran a hand through his C/H/C hair and slightly bit his lip. It's a thing I've noticed he does whenever he's nervous and it's honestly adorable.

"Well, my mum's going to have a stand there and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me."

Me? Go with C/N? Really?