026.

Laila's POV
( October 31, Laila's 18th birthday & Halloween )

I woke up in my bed and was abruptly hit with some sunlight and groaned.
"What the hell?" I said to myself with sleep still in my voice.
"Get the hell up! It's your birthdayyyyyy!" I heard and then I felt my bed bouncing up and down.

"Birthday licks!" I heard again and then I felt myself getting hit left and right with a punch of pillows.
"Oh my goodness, get out!" I said covering myself.
After a minute they stopped and I opened my eyes and seen Jayla, Essence, Naomi, Sin, Legend, Jay Jay, and all the rest of the gang standing in my room with pillows.

"And one to grow on!" Smoke said and hit me in the face again with a pillow and I mugged him.
"Awwwn y'all are all here for me?" I said sitting up with my lip poked out.
"Yup and we made the biggest breakfast you can ever imagine." Jayla said still standing on my bed looking down at me.

"I love y'all." I said feeling special just by them being here.
"We love you too girl get up." P said and Jayla got off the bed, making sure not to jump because we got old neighbors that are still sleep.
I got up out the bed then ran over to Jayla and jumped on her, making her fall to the ground.

"I'm 18 bitch I'm finally grown oh my god! Nobody can tell me shit nigga!" I yelled while squeezing her body.
"I know Laila but get off of me before you cut my body circulation off." Jayla groaned out.
"I'm just happy." I said getting up off the floor with a smile then went to go hug everybody.

"I'm so happy that y'all are here." I said giving Essence a hug first, then Cierra, then Sin, Smoke, Naomi, Dj, then P, and everybody gave me a kiss on the forehead.
I was about to start talking but somebody was tugging on my pants. I looked down and Legend and Jay Jay were staring up at me.

"Happy birthday Aunty Laila." "Happy birthday Ms. Laila." They both said in unison and my heart melted.
"Awwwn thank y'all." I said hugging them both at the same time. "And don't call me Ms. , I'm not old." I said Naomi chuckled.

"Come on lets go eat, I'm hungry." Laila said putting her arm around my shoulder and leading me to the kitchen.
We passed by the living room where there was decorations, balloons, and all kind of bags from different stores filling both the couches and half of the floor.

"This is for me?" I said in shock.
"All for you lil sis." Sin said coming on the other side of me.
"You always bring the best people around." I said feeling some emotion come down.
"Happy birthday baby." She said squeezing me. "You wanna open presents or eat first?" She said to me.

"Y'all can eat, I'm going to open my stuff first, I'm excited." I said with a big kool-aid smile that hasn't left my face since I woke up.
Everybody went and crowded the kitchen as Jayla started passing out plates but I sat down in front of the couch and started opening bags.
The first bag I seen was a big bag from Victoria Secret and there was a tag that said 'From: Cierra' on it.

I opened it and before I could even see what was in there, somebody stopped me.
"Please don't pull nothing out that we don't wanna see." Smoke said with a sour look on his face causing me to laugh.
"You better not, cause I got some sexy shit in there." Cierra said smirking and winded her hips.
I looked around in the bag and there was 3 different colored lace bras with the panties, or should I say thongs, to match. Attached to each bra was a $100 bill and there was a bottle of wine in the bag too along with a little box from Pandora that I really didn't pay attention to.

I pulled the wine out with my mouth opened.
"You really got her a bottle of wine? I thought you were kidding." Dj said and she laughed.
"Hey who can really tell on her if she's not drinking in public? It's a great stress reliever by the way." She said and I laughed.
"Thank you tho, I love everything ." I said moving on to the next bag that was from Journeys.