Being edited.

I forgot to let you guys see Yury.

He supposed to be four in that picture

He supposed to be four in that picture. (Photo not mine) but I wanted to wait until the bra- I mean lily the "Amazing" hero of the story to be born. Lily will be one year younger then Yury.

Alright, let's start the story shall we? 

————————————————————————————

Edited 2020

Three months has passed and I just realized that my mother was giving birth. And for the past 6 months, I didn't even realize my mother was pregnant....

Me and father are waiting in the waiting room. It's been an hour since mother entered the room. She's been screaming. A lot. That didn't help the solution because father has been pacing around room back and forth. He keeps muttering... it's kinda scary.

Then a doctor with red hands came out of the room. He had a smile on his face.

"Congratulation your majesty, it's a girl."

Those words made my father stoped pacing and run to the room mother was in. I also walked into the room, but I made sure to thank the family doctor. It's always good to be nice and polite to other people who had helped you with something.

"Oh! Yury, come here. Meet your sister." My mother said while smiling.

Welp, welcome to the world your gonna destroy lily

"Adam, what should we name her?" My mom with a tired voice. "Well, I kinda wanna name our daughter after a flower." My father said while scratching his head.

Well since this is a otome game and lily already has a name, I'll just say it for them.

"Lily".

My parents turned to me with a surprise look on their face. My mom was the first to come back to reality. "Yury, did you say lily?" Mother question me with tears heading over her eyes. Wait! What did I do? 

"Yury" father called my name with also tears in his eyes.

"How did you know your grandmas name? She died before you were born..."