If Sue Shows Up, I Will Kick Her Ass...

I woke up back in LA. I sit up and look around feeling disoriented. Why was I back in my room? New York..? I look around me alarmed.

"Jesse?!" I shout out. I pat the blanket, thinking he's hiding or something. I jump, hearing my door open. I turn around and see my dad walk in with a large smile on his face and breakfast in his hands.

"Sorry sweetie, you can't see Jesse today, you should know that." My dad chuckles.

"W-what- what do you mean?" I ask, my face twisted and my brows furrowed. My dad sits on my bed and places the food in front of me, looking concerned.

"Are you ok, honey?" He asks.

"Yeah, why?" Realization dawns on him.

"Jesse mentioned this has been happening. Honey, I think you're a little groggy. I mean on top of the jet leg, those ballet people have been working you absolutely crazy! I should fly over and give them a piece of my mind." My father scolds.

It starts coming backing to me... Yes, I Madelaine Rivers got the lead role in Swan Lake. I still got it! I was doing amazing and doing amazing at amazing people. It's been a few long months and they have been working me hard.

Now, I was taking a break for the week and a half as this week— or today— I am getting married... To Jesse. I groan loudly.

"I can't believe I forgot. My own wedding. For about ten minutes..." I grumble. My dad chuckles, pushing the plate of food towards me.

"Go on and eat. We need to leave for the church in a couple hours," He says before getting up. He makes it to the door before looking back at me with tears in his eyes. "I can't believe you're getting married today." I smile softly.

"Me either."

After breakfast, dad and I gathered everything and put it in the car before making our way to the church. Upon arriving, I headed straight to the room I was suppose to wait in.

The church itself was pretty small. But it was beautiful. A good kind of rustic. I pass by the entrance to the main room and smile at the picture we chose to put in the entrance area. I peer into the room I would be walking in not soon enough and gasp. Oh, how gorgeous it was.

Along the pews were white roses. A red carpet laid out to lead onto the alter. The time we chose made light shine brightly through the colored glass of the windows. All of it was beautiful.

"Girl, what are you doing, we have to get you ready?!" Mercedes called out. I looked back at her, wedding dress in hand and I smiled.

"I was just admiring." I say as we walk to the room.

Almost immediately after I enter, I'm tackled by a dozen hugs. Laughter instantly falls out of me whether from actually laughing or them squeezing me.

"Guys! Don't injure the bride!" Mercedes scolds. I send her a smile before I look at my attacks.

"Thank you, guys. It's so great to see everyone here together again." I say, still smiling. I just can't seem to stop.

This was actually a huge wedding for such a church. I had a lot of people from my fathers side of the family, my father and his girlfriend, Josh and Mary from class, two people who I have gotten quite close to. I also informed Kurt he was coming... Especially since Josh and his now ex, didn't work out. I also invited, Elliot. He was fun to have around and I missed his energy. He said he would come as long as I promised he could sing me something. I re-connected with Miranda and decided to invite her and the group of friends we always hung out with. I decided to invite Marcus to the wedding on top of someone I was nervous wouldn't accept... Madame. But she decided to come, much to my surprise.