First mission

2 days after the infiltration.

Ruby p.o.v
I was walking to Ozpin's office when he called for me and y/n to come to his office. Y/n was walking next to me with a neutral expression on his face. It made me wonder if it was all an act to hide the fact that he was stabbed two times and was unconscious for one whole day. He then noticed my stare and asked me if I was okay, and to be honest I wasn't my head was filled with questions about his sister. Like why was she here, how does her weapon work, and why did she try to kill him. And so I gathered enough courage to ask him about his sister.

Ruby:why was your sister here?

Y/n:I honestly don't know Ruby.

Ruby:why did she try to kill you y/n?

Y/n:She did something that I'll never forgive her for Ruby.

My eyes widen as I made a connection to his mother's killer and his sister.

Ruby:your mother's murderer is your sister.

Y/n pauses for a second and I continue to look at him worried.

Y/n:yes she did kill my mother Ruby.

Ruby:so she's the one your trying to kill.

Y/n:yes.

I was about to ask him another question but we had made it to the door leading to Ozpin's office and y/n grabbed the handle and we both walked in. Inside the room were General Ironwood, Ms. Goodwitch, and Ozpin standing near each other. All of them looked serious and I couldn't help but feel nervous around them while y/n just continued to be neutral.

Ozpin:hello Ruby and y/n thank you for coming.

Y/n:you're welcome.

Ruby:so why did you call us up here?

Ironwood:before we get to that I would like to say to both you and y/n did exactly what a huntsman and huntress would do in that moment.

Ruby:thank you, sir

Ozpin:now the General here told us about the events that transpired last night. We would like to know if any of you have anything to add.

Goodwitch:was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby:well, she didn't remind of anyone I've seen before. Oh but she did call y/n her brot-

I stopped myself knowing it may have been a touchy subject for y/n. And the three adults in the room looked at me questioningly.

Goodwitch:what did she call him Ruby.

Y/n:she called me her brother.

When he said that Ms. Goodwitch and General Ironwood looked surprised while Ozpin looked at him calmly.

Ironwood:why did she call you brother?

Y/n:it's because I am her brother.

Goodwitch:so you know who the person was right.

Y/n:yes I do, her name is Cinder Fall.

Ironwood:do you know where she is right now.

Y/n:no I don't but I do know she's been involved in some dust robberies. Like the one Ms. Goodwitch and Ruby were at.

Goodwitch:that would explain why you were there.

Ironwood:before we continue, Ruby if it's okay can you return to your room. I would like to speak to y/n here privately.

I looked at y/n and see that he was still calm, I wondered how he was still able to be calm after hearing the General of Atlas wanted to talk to him privately. And without questions asked I walked out of the office and back to my room.