🔶 SHORT MESSAGE + FANARTS 🔶

Okay, before I show the fanarts, Imma just share a few things for you guys...

Honestly, I don't see you guys as just 'readers', but my friends, brothers and sisters, and a family. Since, we love and support each other, even when we have ups and downs in life. We stick together no matter what. 🤗💓💕

Also, I wanted to say...

All of you are important, and all of you have a purpose in life. Well at times, life is unfair but, there are still some happy moments in those times and all you got to do, is cherish them, and enjoy it while it lasts. Because, life is just too short, and when you just happened to waste it, you'll truly regret it, trust me.

If you think you're not important to anyone, for me, you are.

Though maybe some of you thought I'm okay with my life. Well, I'm going to be honest, half great/half not. So like, it's a balance.

I am too, struggling with my life, mostly it's because of school or sometimes just happened to be some family problems. But now, I've learned my lesson and I'm looking more in the positive side, feeling contented with what I have right now. Also, it's because I'm not only looking at my own shoe, but to other people's shoes as well.

Life is not perfect, life is truly hard at some point, but I know all of you can pass those struggles in life because, I believe in all of you. I'm truthful with my words, that all of you can make it through the end. Always believe in yourself, don't ever let those negative thoughts slow your pace down in life.

Though there are times you just couldn't take it anymore and just let all of your emotions out. Let me tell you that it's okay to feel upset, to feel angry, to feel sad and to cry at times because it is part of life. So don't ever think that those emotions make you feel weak on the inside, because all of you are strong, no matter what.

And actually, that's the moral of the story. ^^ To never give up. 💞

And, Imma just leave this inspiring message to yall! 💕

By the way, these books that I'd published, from "Only Family", "You're All I Need", "Similar Popularities, Different Personalities", to this book, "Perfect Brother", I actually kind of based them in real-life events

By the way, these books that I'd published, from "Only Family", "You're All I Need", "Similar Popularities, Different Personalities", to this book, "Perfect Brother", I actually kind of based them in real-life events. And I just add some of yall favourite characters in my stories, which is of course, not created by me, but by Monsta. I just own the plots of it. :3

Okay, time for yall to know more about me as an author! UwU

You guys might be wondering, how do I put emotions into my books?

>Mostly, I just happened to listen to some songs, understand every lyrics of it and feel its music. Or, just happened to watch some family movies and understand the message of it. Or, just kind of based it in my life.