CHAPTER FOUR

-AMIKO'S POV-

"This feels so weird

"This feels so weird." I said as me and Nia got out the uber. She laughed before shaking her head. She knew I wasn't into this type of stuff and looking around at all these people, I just had a feeling this wasn't gonna go on for long.

"Come on Miko. Stop stressing and just have fun. I'll stay right by your side." She said and I looked at her before sighing. I didn't want to take away her fun so I put up a nice lil grin and we walked up the stairs of the house before walking in.

As we stepped foot inside, the smell of weed and sweat made my nose flare. As I looked around more, my eyes landed on him. I guess Nia followed my eyes and saw who I was looking at because she was laughing at me.

"Come on." She said as she walked me inside the kitchen. She grabbed two cups for me and her and she poured us some drinks.

As she poured the punch in my cup, she grabbed the bottle Ciroc before pouring some in both of our cups.

"Here. Drink up." She said as she handed me the cup. I hesitated but did as told. Downing the drink, I made a sour face before Nia started laughing at me.

The song 'She a winner' by Trouble played and Nia dragged me out the kitchen. I didn't know where she was taking me but from the looks of it, it was to the dance floor.

I immediately shook my head and she laughed. She knew exactly what she was doing and I didn't. I did not know how to dance. Dancing was not my thing. Now I wasn't saying that I don't twerk in the mirror because I do but that's in private. Not in front of all these people that I don't know. Plus, Benji was here.

"Oh come on Miko. Just relax and loosen up." She said as she grabbed my hands and shifted her hips. I just swayed side to side plainly which made her smack her lips.

"Oh come on." She said and I laughed as I met her pace of her swifting hips. She let my hands go before raising her hands and she did the same move before she turned around and put her hands on her knees.

"Oh no now Nia." I said and she laughed.

"Come on. Loosen up! Have fun!" She yelled over the loud music. I looked around before seeing a girl all up in Benji's face. They then walked away and I looked at Nia before slightly smiling nervously.

"Okay." I dragged as I swayed my hips. The words "loosen up" replayed in my head and next thing you know, my hands was on my knees and I was twerking. I heard people yelling loudly but that didn't stop me and i was shocked.

Money began being thrown on me and I heard Nia and everybody else hyping me. I felt Nia smacking my ass as i continued twerk and honestly, this feeling was good but they'll never see it again.

"That's my bitch!" Nia yelled and I chuckled as I looked back with a smirk but I quickly wiped it off once I turned around and saw Benji staring at me. Keeping my eyes off him, I stopped before laughing with Nia and more girls.

"Girl you did that shit." Nia said as she hugged me and I was totally out of breath. As we walked to a sofa, people stared at me and the feeling was becoming uncomfortable.

-BENJI'S POV-

I watched as shorty unbuckled my pants but I stopped her once I heard people screaming

I watched as shorty unbuckled my pants but I stopped her once I heard people screaming. Pushing her, I walked out the bathroom before looking for Brandon.

I saw him looking at the crowd and he held this unbothered facial expression so I guess it was nothing.

"Yo what they screaming for?" I asked and he pointed to shorty that was at Mack's behind the counter. She was twerking but she was looking behind her. Once she turned around, her eyes met mine and she quickly looked away.

After a while she stopped before laughing with her friend and all the other girls. She walked off and Brandon tapped me.

"Hm?" I asked. He smirked at me and i mugged him. That's all that nigga did. He always smirking. The nigga don't never talk.

"What nigga?" I asked.

"Shorty bad." He said pointing to her and i shrugged.

"Yeah she Ight." I said but I really didn't think that. She was beautiful and I wasn't gonna lie. When I saw shorty at Mack's she looked familiar but I wasn't worried about that.

I wanted to get her number but she probably putting up this innocent front so I wasn't about to fall for it. I'll be damned if I do.

"There go ole girl." I said pointing to her friend and he rolled his eyes. I knew that pissed him off but he never took his eyes off her.

"Where you go?" He asked.

"Some hoe was finna give me head but I heard all that damn screaming. Thought I was gonna have to drop a nigga." I said and he laughed.

"I thought you wasn't fucking with pussy tonight." He said and i nodded.

"And I gave you my word. It was just some head." I said with a shrug as I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed one of the full bottles of hennessy that sat on the table before popping the top off.

Pouring me some in a cup, I took a sip before my eyes landed on shorty from Mack's. She was staring at me and I could tell that she didn't know she was staring.

Since she was staring, i decided to walk up and speak. Walking over, I watched her eyes grow wide before she quickly turned her head. I looked at her friend and she smiled looking at her.

"Wassup..." I trailed off for her to say her name.

"Nia." She spoke and I nodded before looking at the other girl. The one I came over here for.

"This is my best friend Amiko." Nia spoke and Amiko turned around facing me and I could tell she was nervous.

"Hi." She spoke innocently.

I could tell she wasn't a bad girl. She looked like the type that didn't really get into mess and she looked like the type that stayed to herself. But I wasn't worried about that, this was just pussy I wanted. Or so I thought.