Alert Message?

I went to the kitchen, followed by my angels, to toast some bread and warm some water for my coffee. White, milky coffee with extra milk. My kind of coffee before fully starting my day. After that, while waiting for the bread to toast, I collected all my pets' food and water bowls and went outside to the back of my house where my garden is. I washed their bowls clean and let it dry for a few minutes. As it was drying, I went inside to make food for them, tossing different kinds of fruits and veggies that are good for them so that I can make it in one go, and blended it. After that, I went outside at the back again, to get their bowls.

Once I poured the contents on their bowls, they barked and meowed like they are not being fed for the whole day!

"Okay.. calm down boys" I chuckled as I sprinkled dog food and cat food on the respective bowls. Yes. I said boys. Their all boys. And yes. The dogs breed are in the guard dogs section. So beware robbers.

I commanded the dogs to sit first and I counted to 10 as I put the food and water bowls on the floor. When its all done, and I finished counting, they raced towards their bowls and started eating. Same goes for the cat but not with the commands. I find it hard to train them. But atleast they know where the cat litter box is. For my dogs, they go outside, to the garden, to do their business.

I heard the toaster and went to grab a plate. I made my coffee and got myself a jar of peanut butter. I spread it on my toast as I stir my milky hot coffee.

(Time skips)

After washing the dishes, I checked the time on my wall clock by the kitchen (yes. I have a clock in my kitchen).

"7:20.." I hummed to myself. Huh. Its still early. I left my pets downstairs as I head up to my bedroom thinking what I will do to next hours since my shift at the bar starts at 5pm. There is a lot of time till I get ready. When I reached my door, I decided to finish customizing my planner (a/n: I love personalizing and customizing my own planners!!! Its a good hobby when you're bored :D)

I reached for my supplies at my study table and head downstairs again because i wanted to do it in the living room so I can also hang out with my babies.

As i sat down and puts my stuff at the coffee table, I heard my phone ring.

I checked my phone and noticed I got a text from one of my friends since High School. Kang Sue Li

Sue: hey guuuurl~ :))
Me: heyy whaz up?
Sue: nothiiin. Just checking up on u hehe
Me: haha why? Im fine dope :P
Sue: k. :(
Me: what do u want Sue? Its kinda early to goof off
Sue: yyy? U busy to talk to ur friend? ;(

I started working on my planner as we texted.

Sue: nvrmnd. I wanted to ask u somethin..
Me: go ooon
Sue: wanna hang out with me latuuuur :3
Me: Suuuee. U know I cant :(( I've got my shift later at the bar..
Sue: Dumby. OC i know. Thats whyyy. Im goin to ur workplace later ;)) im going to be the one who will adjust for the both of us!
Me: do i need to thank u for that? :*
Sue: SO MEAN :(((
Me: kidding!!! Alright fine.. but i want u to bring a friend of yours because im not sure if i can attend to ur every need while im on my shift.. maam LOL hahaha
Sue: fine whatever :3 ill just bring Kae-li

Kae-li is her sister.

Me: do whatever. Ill see u later bummer. Luv u!!!
Sue: bummer my ass. K. Luv u too 💋

And with that, I was about to turn of my phone when a news alert message beep through my phone. I checked the message.

'Aliens are coming! Beware and be careful. Don't forget to be friendly!' dafuq? Aliens?? You've got to be kidding me. I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. I continued to scribble on my planner as my pets played with each other.

??? P.O.V

"Hyung! Did you see the alert message???" I ran up to Yoongi hyung at the sofa in the living room holding my phone with excitement.

"Yuuu.. nope." He said as he continue to drink his coffee dipping a cookie in it. I frowned in his answer. "Why should I care anyways?" He said.

My jaw dropped. "Hyuuung!!! Its aliens!! Freaking ALIENS!!!" I whined at him. He ignored me and continued sipping his coffee. Hmp. I pouted.

"What's the whining about?"

I turned to see Namjoon hyung heading to the kitchen.

"Have you checked the alert message Joon-hyung???" I asked walking up to him.

"Yeaaaah. I was kinda confused at the moment." He said about hold his newly made cup of coffee when the handle broke. We stared at the broken handle in silenced.

~~~squak~~~

Did I just saw a crow passing by?

"Uhh.. coffee?" He asked getting a new cup in the cupboard.

"Nah. I just drank a while ago." I said leaning on the counter. "So about this.. alien thing.. what do you think about it?" I asked him as he sipped his cup of coffee.

"Yah. Taehyung-ah. I know you're one of them, but do you really believed that shit?" I faced Yoongi-hyung frowning.

"You. Are so mean." I whined and glared at him.

"Good morning everyoooone~" the maknae cooed as he yawned while going down the stairs. "What's for breakfast?"

"Jin-hyung is still bathing. And Yoongi-hyung is in no mood to cook." I told Jungkook. "Hey. Have you seen the alert message Kookie?"

"Yeeep *yawns*" he stretches his body once he reached the bottom of the stairs and went to the living room scratching his lower back. "I find it cool." He said sitting beside Yoongi-hyung resting his head on the back of the sofa. I smiled at his response.

"I heard you guys talking about the alert message. It kinda creeps me out reading it" Hobi-hyung said while going down the stairs followed by Jimin still half awake with his hair being in a mess.

We talked about the alert message until we heard a door being shut. We stopped our talking when Jin-hyung stared at us from the stairs.

"Why is no one cooking? You really gonna make me cook all the time????" And he rattled all the way down to the stairs and into the kitchen. I don't understand Jin-hyung at all. He keeps rambling about things that he should not be doing it alone and yet keeps doing it alone. Weird right? I wonder what he thinks about the alert message.