Confusion & Worries

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

"Wait. So you're shooky? And you're cooky?" I asked as I munched on the chips I'm eating. Don't worry, I gave them some.

"Shooky!"

"Cooky!"

"Well that doesn't make sense.." I pointed out.

"Cookyy?"

"I mean.. you're a bunny.. and.. you're a cookie.." I explained. "But you're cooky.. and the name of the cookie is.. shooky."

"Cooky!" The bunny nodded. My head is spinning.

"Ok. Moving on please." I signaled TaTa to move on. He picked up the signal and press a few buttons on Van(that's the robot btw) revealing the picture of the squishy puppy in a yellow hoodie. "Ch.. Chiii..."

"Chimmy!"

"Ah. Yes. Chimmy.."

"Chimmy." The puppy nodded as it munch on one of the chips.

"Oookaaay. So where do you get the rest of.. you're clothes?"

"Chimmy chimmy?" He pointed his hoodie.

"Yeah. That one.. do you only wear only that? Or you have other clothes like tshirt?"

"Chimmy? Chim chiiimmy. Chim" I blinked at the response.

"Okay. I give up. I really don't understand what you guys are saying." I faced TaTa. "Is there any way.. I can communicate with you guys? Like pen and paper? Hand signals? Sign language? Morse code? Wait. I don't even remember the codes.."

The creatures looked at TaTa. He nodded and went to pressed something on Van.

Van then light up and stretched one of his "hands" to me. After that, the end of the metal hand made a round, scanner-like light on it. I looked at Tata and it nodded at me. I really don't know what to do but I feel like I need to touch it.

I stretched out my hand to place it onto the scanner. Once my skin came in contact with the cold metal, the next thing I knew, I felt like I was electrified but I can't fully feel the pain, then I blacked out.

???'S P.O.V:

"5, 6 ,7, and.. 1, 2, 3, and switch! Taktataktak tak eeeey and up.. watch those legs.. perfect! Aaaand.. jump! 5, 6, 7, and on the floor, that's it! Blockings everyone!.." the choreoghrapher carefully watched our every move. We danced to the beat and keeps in mind the countings and the proper projection. "Stop the music." Atlast. Break time. Whooo that was exhausting. "Nice job guys. Take a break and we'll do from the top."

Every body left the studio except us.

"Phew!! That was exhausting." Jungkook whined as he lays down on the floor.

"Yah. Jungkook-ah. Don't lie there! The floor is dirty. Its hard to do the laundry!!!" Jin-hyung scolded Jungkook who keeps on whining on the floor.

I went to the corner of the studio where my phone is charging. I kept on checking the updates about last night's commotion.. the asteroid.

"Yah. You're checking it again?"

I looked up to see Yoongi hyung walking towards me with 2 bottles of water. He sat beside me and handed me a water bottle.

"Yeaaah. I was really worried and confused." I stated turning off my phone to stretch my neck.

"You're the one who told us to stop thinking about it. And yet here you are." He chuckled then drinks from the bottle.

"I'm just worried about you guys. I don't know what to do if there is an invasion."

"Yah. You're a great leader for us Namjoon-ah. The best one yet. But don't forget.." he lightly hit my arm. " Were all grown men. We know how to handle ourselves. We just need to protect each other. Maybe you can save us if the invasion is INDEED true" he chuckled with sarcasm.

"Yeah. Thanks Yoongi-hyung." I nodded at him then drank from my water bottle.

"I kinda want to go to the mall again" Tae blurted while sitting on the floor eyeing the ceiling.

"Again? Tae.. its okay to go to the mall every once a week. But not all the time." I told him getting up from my seat.

"Awww. But--*"

"Joon's right Taehyung-ah. We've done it already yester--* YAH! JUNGKOOK-AH WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LYING ON THE FLOOR?!" Jin-hyung yelled as he approached the-once-again-lying-on-the-floor Jungkook. Taehyung just pouted.

"Yah. Its for the safety of not only you, but us." Yoongi-hyung sighed. "Besides. You're not gonna be more than 5% sure that you will see HER again." We all stopped what were doing.

We all looked at Yoongi-hyung with a confused face.

"Y-yah..! That's not the reason I wanted to go to the mall." We all turned our heads to Tae fidgeting his fingers.

"Mhm.." Yoongi-hyung smirked.

"W-what if I DID see her again?"

Yoongi-hyung sighed and faced Tae still sitting down.

"Even if you DID see her again, you don't. Know. Her. What if she recognizes you this time? What if she's a saessang? What if she attacks you like what happened to me?" Yoongi-hyung blurted out.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK THE DEVIL'S NAME IN FRONT OF THE MAKNAE, MIN YOONGI!" Jin-hyung yelled while putting his hands on the maknae's ears.

"YAH! HYUNG! I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE. GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" The maknae struggled to get off his hyung's grip.

"The point is Taehyung-ah. You can't see her again. What if all my "what if's" are true? We can't make a scene out in public and you know it.." Yoongi-hyung explained more further.

"But she's cute.. and you agreed with me." Tae sadly pouted.

"YOU ONLY KNEW HER NAME TAEHYUNG AH." Yoongi-hyung slightly yelled at his dongsaeng.

"Its just her nickname by the way.." Taehyung said innocently making Yoongi-hyung face palmed himself.

"Can't you just listen to me Tae?? I'm just looking out for you. If its destiny to see her again, then you WILL see her again. But that is not today young man. Capiche?"

"Capiche hyung."

"Good."

There was a long silenced until..

"Can you tell us about this GIRL you met yesterday Taehyung-ah?" Hobi teased Taehyung making Yoongi groaned at his question like he had enough about this "girl" they've been arguing about a while ago. But Tae did said that he agreed to him that the girl IS cute.

"Guys we got you're lunch" Manager Sejin magically appeared saving us from the critical topic we are in now.

He handed us plastic bags full of fried chicken, salads, ice cream and juice boxes. Everyone cheered because everyone's hungry. Mostly Jin-hyung. Everyone ate forgetting the topic we had before and changing it to conversations about our new album coming up and of course. The most awaited comeback of BTS.