Settling Down

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

(Time skip)

"Shooookyyyyy! (Yuuuuummwwwwyyy!)"

I smiled as I watched the little creatures happily eating. I was eating my own when my phone rang.

I ran to get and my phone and noticed someone's calling. I answered the call without even looking at the caller id.

"Stay there" I told the creatures and went to the leaving room. "Hello?"

"Yah. Sae-jun-ah" the other line said. I know this voice.

"Oh hey Chae. What's up?"

"WHAT'S UP??? ITS 4:15! WERE ABOUT TO START OUR SHIFT! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"What??"

And that's when it hit me..

SHIT! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT WORK!

I looked at the clock and it clearly says 4:15pm. I will not be able to make it in time.

"Sae-jun-ah. Where are you???" Chae asked.

"U-umm.. hey Chae.. can you do me a favor? I wont be doing my shift today.. I-I got an emergency at home.." I made up an excuse to my co-worker looking back at the kitchen to check on the little ones. They're behaving.. Eating peacefully.. Until the puppy chases the alpaca around.. Oh no. They're not behaving at all.

"Emergency? What emergency?"

*Crash*

I looked in the kitchen to see what's going on. And there.. I found a broken plate on the ground.

"What's that sound? See-j, you okay there?" Chae asked concerned.

I rushed to the kitchen to pick up the broken pieces of plate. Putting the phone in between my ears and shoulder to keep on hold of the phone while I clean up the mess.

"Y-yeah.. hey.. I really need to discuss this EMERGENCY.. cover me up?"

"Ok.. you sure you okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks Chae. I owe you one. I really got to go. Tell boss I'll do OT for the next 2 shifts. See you tomorrow.. thanks again! Bye!" I ended the call not even giving her a chance to speak. "Huh.." I sighed loudly as I saw yellow feet walking towards me.

"Ch-him.. chim..(Ch-chimmy.. mwess sowwy..)" the puppy said looking down.

"R-rjaaay..(M-me twoo..)" the alpaca followed.

Oh my gawd. I can't scold this creatures... Th-their.. their so cute!!!! But I can't spoil them also. Maybe one day, they'll burn my house down. Which I don't want to happen.

"I-its ok.. just don't run in the kitchen again. Its bad. If I see you running again in my kitchen, uh..." I wonder what I can use to black mail this creatures and not scaring the hell out of them. "I will not give snacks for the rest of the week." I bluntly said.

The two gave me shocked reactions and went back to the table to finish their food.

What will I do with this guys..