18.

The inquisitor towered over all of us. Her strikes were fast and powerful. Despite being so big, she was agile and able to move around us, dodge our attacks, with ease. The clashing and humming of lightsabers echoed around the room and bounced off all of the walls.

I tried to use a force-push on the menacing inquisitor, but it had little affect, she merely stumbled back. She was strong, really strong. In retaliation, she force-pushed me back, sending me flying hard into the stone wall. I cried out a little in pain as I hit the ground. I winced and groaned but got back to my feet as Obi-Wan and Anakin continued to battle her. I decided that it was time to pull out the second blade and use my full, double bladed lightsaber. I jumped back into the fight.

"Ohh now we're taking!" She tormented as she saw my two, green blades.

We fought long and hard. Blades crashing, spinning and hissing, multiple times we were thrown backwards or sideways into the walls. But we didn't give up.

The fighting started to drag on and I could sense that Markcol was deteriorating as he lay on the floor behind us. We had to get him out of there.

"You two..." I called out to Obi-Wan and Anakin
"You take Markcol and get back to the ship! I'll take care of this!" I shouted. Quickly, I turned to the inquisitor and gave out a strong, powerful force-push, this time actually sending her to the ground. Obi-Wan rushed over to my brother and scooped his left arm over his shoulder.

"You can't take her in your own!" Anakin exclaimed to me.

"Yes I can! Now go! Get Markcol out of here!" I shouted back, pushing his shoulder slightly. He hesitated before reluctantly leaving me. Obi-Wan and Anakin, both carrying my brother, quickly escaped out of the corridor we arrived from.

Suddenly, I was thrown backwards again and hit the wall hard.
"Looks like it's just you and me now!" The inquisitor teased.

I didn't respond, I just scowled at her, angrily. I grit my teeth as I charged at her, aiming directly for her. But, of course, she parried the attack and fought back twice as fierce.

Again, the fighting went on and I was beginning to get tired. Our lightsaber blades buzzed and crackled with each strike. One after the other, strike after strike, block after block. I was running low on power and needed to respire. But I knew that the second I let my guard down, she would get me.

And she did.

For a split second, I stumbled backwards on the uneven floor and dropped my Defense. She seized the opportunity and I felt a tight, painful grip around my neck. Slowly, my feet rose from the floor. I started gasping for air and grasping at my neck. I looked down at her, her hand was out poised, as she force-choked me. Could hear her give out an evil chuckle. I began to seriously panic as my need for air grew greater and greater.

I tried to shout but nothing came out. I could feel my feet and body begin to scramble under the fear.

The last thing I remember, was seeing her hideous, demonic smile...before I ran out of air and everything faded black.

———————————————————————————

I don't know how long I was out for. But it must have been a while, because when I woke up, I had no idea where I was. My head was a little cloudy and my ears were ringing slightly. I tried to stand up, put I couldn't move. I snapped out of it and suddenly became alert. I was in a small, dim lit room, black walls with red lining surrounding me. The door was directly opposite where I was and I was staring straight at it.

I looked down at myself and I saw that my wrists and ankles were trapped, tightly under metal shackles. I tried to squirm and wriggle out, but it was no use. I was stuck, helpless in an interrogation chair. It was suspended slightly at an angle and was wrapped in wires, gadgetry and pipes. To the right side of the room, I could just about see a control panel that was used to operate the constricting torture chair.