Daugther reader - they all come to your school game

You are part of you school cheerleading team it all started when one of you friends, asked you to fill in for cheerleader who was suspended and they need a extra girl so you said yes. Due to your friend being co captain of the cheerleading team it was easy for you to get in, and you were only few girls that was able to move off extreme moves thanks to your fathers training.

Cheerleader " hey y/n is your family coming to the game"

Y/n " I don't know they are all busy with school and work"

Mascot " hey y/n there are some guys waving over to you"

Y/n " what.... there is my family" you looked up to where the mascot was pointing and you soon saw you fathers and brothers.

Cheerleader 2 " aww your family came"

Y/n " they are not going to let me live this down" soon you and the other cheerleaders do a little cheer routine during the halftime, you are one three cheerleaders who get tossed in the air.

Your brothers " go y/n"

Y/n " why most they do that to me why"

Cheerleader 3 " aww I think that so cute" the game soon comes to end and you go into the girls locker room, to grab your things and put on your coat because it was freezing outside.

Hal " hey kiddo great game out there"

Y/n " thanks dad"

Berry " we are finally happy we made it to one of you games"

Conner " the school won the game as well"

Y/n " yeah we did we all thought we were going to slow tonight"

Arthur " hey we should celebrate finally see you at a game and your school winning"

Arthur jr " yeah"

Dick " hey we have the rest of the night off"

Y/n " okay"

Clark " hey I think you might have a friend coming today hi"

Y/n " who ...l oh hey Chad"

Chad " hey y/n u want to say you and the cheer team really healed us win tonight":

Y/n " thank you"

Football player" chad you are blowing it big time buddy"

Y/n " ...... "

Chad " I also wanted to say I like you outfit it very different"

Football player 2 " I'm sorry we are going to take mr captain here home, he had taken way to many blows to the head tonight ...bye y/n"

Y/n " bye" you see the football team walk away with chad shake their heads, you soon look at your family and they look at you.

Y/n " who ready to celebrate"

Bruce " what was that about"

Y/n " nothing I think ....hey let's go get pizza... go team" you soon walk away from your fathers and brothers. Your brothers try their best not to laugh while you fathers look straight at chad.

Conner " oh I think he likes her"

Dick " they will make a cute couple"

Fathers " no"