Chapter 33

"You... want to take the fall for the fire?" Izuku asked, puzzled by Kurogiri's words.

The mist man sighed at Izuku's cluelessness. "If you have a chance of going back to UA, but it's taken away because you started that fire, then you never started that fire." He said in a stern tone, letting Izuku know that he wasn't going to budge from this.

"But then you-"

"I can't go back with you to UA anyways, I'm adult. They took you kids in because you're kids. I would be arrested and sent off to prison. I already have a bunch of felonies, what's one more arson charge in the grand scheme of things?" He said with a shrug.

Izuku narrowed his eyes at him. "You're not going to try and turn yourself in right?" He asked, not liking the way he phrased his words.

"Dear lord no, I'm not you." Kurogiri said, causing Izuku to gasp quietly. "But I will be the one to teleport you back to UA and tell your homeroom teacher than you all left on my orders, with a hefty threat on your lives if you didn't comply, and that I was the one who set the house fire. Why would you do if you saved those two children?" He explained.

"I don't- How do you know that's even going to work? What if you get caught? What then?" Izuku asked him, worried that something would happen when he warped them off and tried to explain himself.

"Then I serve my time. Or at least some of it, I'd break out eventually." His parental figure said, not seeming bothered by the prospect of being arrested.

"How is he so okay with that?" Toga whispered to Twice, who just shrugged in response.

"Fucking great, does this mean we can go back now?" Katsuki asked with a groan. He was on the old couch with Shoto seeing as none of the villains wanted to let them out of their sight. They weren't technically kidnapped, seeing as it was an accident, but they knew from the news report that that wasn't what the public thought.

"Yes, I do believe it does." Kurogiri said with a small nod.

"Wait, so we're going back for real this time? We're staying?" Toga asked, not bothering to hide the excitement in her voice at the thought of seeing Uraraka again. It was slightly dulled when she remembered how upset the brunette probably was with her.

"For real." Kurogiri said with a nod.

"Well shit, do we get to bring our stuff with?" Dabi asked, even though there wasn't much he even wanted to bring.

"Only what you can carry." Mamagiri said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, Aizawa? I think we have a problem." Kirishima said, pointing to the purple mist that was starting to appear in their classroom.

Aizawa readied his capture weapon and instructed the students to stay back. "For the love of god, again?" He muttered to himself.

The first ones to walk through were Katsuki and Shoto, which took everyone by surprise.

"Bakugou? Todoroki? What the hell?" Kaminari was the first to speak up.

Next came the villain kids.

"Oh yeah, we brought them back." Shoto said nonchalantly.

"What the fuck is happening?" Mina whisper yelled, completely lost.

Then the mist took form of Kurogiri. "I think we have a lot to talk about Eraser Head." He said politely.

"Huh?" Was the pro hero could say, completely baffled by the entire situation.

"They didn't want to go dumbass, they were being threatened." Katsuki said, getting annoyed with how no one else seemed to be using their heads.

"They... didn't want to go?" Uraraka asked, taking a step forward.

Toga looked over at her with a small smile. "Yeah Chaco, we didn't want to go." She confirmed.

"And- and you're back now?" The brunette asked, needing more clarification.

Toga just nodded, which resulted in Uraraka running to her and jumping into her arms. "Please don't do that again." She whispered.

"I won't, promise." Toga said, holding her tightly.

"Gross." Izuku said, sticking his tongue out at his sister and her girlfriend.

Toga mirrored him. "You didn't hear me complaining when Bakugou was on top of you earlier." She shot back.

Izuku's face went bright red. "That was different! Mamagiri dropped him on top of me! It fucking hurt." He complained.

"Swear again and I'll drop a desk on top of you." Kurogiri threatened, getting more and more annoyed with Izuku's fowl language.

"Do it old man! Bet you won't!" Izuku shot back.

Shoto was quick to pull him close to him. "You know, I don't doubt he would, so let's just be quiet now, yeah? Sounds like a great plan to me." He said. Izuku just huffed in his arms.

"Yeah, I think we have a whole hell of a lot to talk about." Aizawa muttered, walking out the door and motioning for Kurogiri to follow after him.

Once he was gone, Toga shot Izuku a glare. "I can't believe you disrespected Mamagiri like that." She said, still holding Uraraka who didn't look like she wanted to move anytime soon.

Izuku gaped at her. "He threaten to drop a desk on me!"

Toga sent him a leveled look. "He's dropped you from the ceiling in the training room. A desk would be nice for him." She said.

"He did what?!" Katsuki exclaimed as Shoto's grip on Izuku got tighter.

"It was for training, calm down. I caught myself." He explained with a shrug. It was one of the easier training days if he was being honest.

"You did like, have a panic attack?" Katsuki asked him, not believing it.

"If I would have, I would have died. I didn't have time for a panic attack." Izuku said.

"And I thought my father was bad." Shoto mumbled.

"He is. The flaming pile of trash is abusive. Kurogiri just trained us hard, but he knew our limits and he didn't push us past them unless we let him. There's a difference." Dabi said, not fond of the fact Shoto had tried to say that Kurogiri was worse than their biological father.

"It's so cute when you get defensive." Shigaraki teased him, knowing it'd piss him off.

Dabi scowled at him, but didn't retort. He was an ass a lot of the time, but he cared about his family, adoptive and biological, expect for Endeavor of course, and he's defend them until the end.

"Oh, so are you two going to actually talk this time around or you just going to ignore the fact you're brothers for the rest of your lives?" Toga asked them, taking a seat on Aizawa's desk, Uraraka content to sit on her lap.

"Shut it crazy." Dabi snapped at her.

"I don't think that was the defensive Tomu was referring to, but you do you boo." Toga said with a smirk and shrug.

"You really love piss me off, don't you?" He asked, giving her a harsh glare.

She giggled, "Oh, always."