Chapter 32

A/N: The score was Ellie-4, Elena-3.

Y/N rubs his eyes as he sits up and fully awakens. He notices the sun is barely setting and decides to get up. He's about to walk out of the house but when he opens the door, he's met with knuckles to his face.

Heather: [gasp] "Oh my god, Y/N! Are you okay?"

Y/N: "Jesus Christ.." He says while holding his nose while checking if there's any blood.

Heather: "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were right there-"

Y/N: "It's fine, Heather, don't worry about it. You need something?"

Heather: "Leslie's awake. She wants to see you."

Y/N: "Let's go."

They leave Y/N's house and walk over to the infirmary. They enter and stop outside the room that Leslie is in.

Heather: "She's in there. I'm gonna check on the baby and then I'll bring her in."

Y/N: "Okay."

She nods and walks away. Y/N opens the door and sees Leslie laying the bed. She notices him coming in and smiles. He walks over and kneels down as he kisses her forehead.

Y/N: "How do you feel?"

Leslie: "Like shit."

Y/N: "Yeah, I wouldn't know about that."

They chuckle and he runs his fingers through her hair.

Leslie: "We're parents now."

Y/N: "Yeah, we are."

Leslie: "Do you know what it is?"

Y/N: "It's a girl as far as I know. Haven't seen her yet."

Leslie: "Did you just come back?"

Y/N: "I came back a while ago but you were asleep. Then, Heather told me to go home and rest until you woke up."

Leslie: "That fast?"

Y/N: "We found a place closer by."

Leslie: "Where?"

Y/N doesn't want to tell her what actually happened.

Y/N: "It's nothing to worry about. We have more than enough supplies now."

Leslie lets out a sigh of relief. The door opens and Heather walks in holding the baby. Y/N stands up and walks over to her.

Heather: "Here she is." She says while smiling as she hands him the baby.

Y/N takes her into his arms and watches her and amazement.

Heather: "I'll give you guys some space."

She leaves the room and Y/N slowly starts walking over to the bed. He grabs a nearby chair and pulls it next to the bed as he carries her. He sits down and slowly rocks her while not taking his eyes off of her.

Leslie: "She's beautiful."

Y/N: "She is."

Y/N examines the baby's face and then realizes something.

Y/N: "She looks like you."

Leslie: "She does?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Same mean face and everything." He says with a small laugh.

Leslie rolls her eyes.

Y/N: "I'm kidding. What are we gonna name her?"

Leslie: "I don't know. I was thinking maybe, Ellie?"