Chapter 32 [🔞]

Jennie's POV

Everything went silent as the two exchanged gazes. The other shocked and confused while the other regretful and scared.

No one even dared to speak as the atmosphere got heavier and heavier. It was like a great weight of whatever came crashing down on us four. It was getting awkward and too silent and Kim Jisoo was never a fan of silent.

"Me and Jennie would be in my room. You two talk." Jisoo then pulled me inside her home while she whispered something to Jin in which resembles a whispered "Sorry."

She dragged me towards her room then locked the door. Releasing a sigh of relief. She released my hand from hers and told me to sit down or lay on her bed while she changed.

"Do you want to change clothes too? I'm pretty sure that's pretty uncomfortable." She pointed to my clothes and I didn't want to disagree because my clothes are uncomfortable by this time.

We entered her mini walk-in closet and chose what to wear. Neither of us didn't even care if we stripped off our clothes right here, right now. Besides, what's the use of having sex if your not ready to see your lover's body? It's gotta be a normal thing by now.

"You still look smoking hot even in an oversized hoodie, Jen. Makes me want to-." She couldn't continue for I slammed her body on the wall and kissed her roughly. I'll be the dominant one right now.

I mostly have two reasons why. First, my center isn't really coping with the pain just yet. And secondly, she gave me permission to have control or shall we say, top her.

The frustration that I have been pending up inside me disappeared almost immediately when a muffled moan came out of Jisoo's mouth when I groped her ass in great force. I can't stop myself now. Not now that she was only wearing something other than an oversized shirt.

"J-Jen..." Jisoo mumbled against my lips. I hummed in response while trailing wet kisses down her perfect jawline. "Sh-shouldn't we take this i-in bed?" She gasped when I 'accidentally' bit the skin on her neck. She was being too talkative.

"No, baby... this is better." I kept on trailing kisses and leaving marks all over her neck that I didn't even notice that her legs were clinging around my waist and she was yanking my hair.

"Jennie..." She whined. I was definitely not passing by her dripping wet center with my hand that is now grazing her inner thighs. Nope, definitely not.

"If you keep on talking, I might just stop all this and-."

"NO! S-stay... I'll shut up."

I smirked. Having this much control on troublesome Jisoo is an honor to yours truly.

"Good, baby girl."

I can't let her overwhelming obedience and patience go to waste. So I inched further up her center while my other hand cupped her right and bare breast. A loud moan came out of her mouth but I didn't want her to be loud, not yet that is. So I shut her up with an open mouth kiss. Muffling noises were only heard throughout the room.

Feeling that I should probably give her what she wants now, I entered two fingers inside of her without notice. The pain in her whimper that came out of her mouth didn't last long and was replaced by undeniable pleasure.

In and out. In and out.

That's what I kept repeating to myself while I rip her clothes away from her body. And now she was naked in front of me. She looked somewhat embarrassed and I reassured her by giving her a soft kiss in this heated moment.

"Yes Jen.... Th-That's the spot." She repeated and repeated as I thrust into her deeper, hitting every sweet spot if necessary. My mouth found her mounds and immediately sucked one of it.

She was biting her bottom lip for her not to release a moan or any sort of sound at this moment. I guess she's smart enough to know that I didn't want her to noise up yet.

Her walls were tightening all around my fingers informing me that she's on the edge right about now. So I decided to reward her again for her incredible patience. Entering another finger did the trick and now she was howling like crazy.

A mind-blowing orgasm for both me and her, especially her, came. It was like a large weight of nothing was set upon her because she got heavier and her breathing too.

"You okay, baby?" I asked. Clearing her face from the strands that was sticking on it.

"N-never been better." She answered in a tired voice. I suppose I should really get her on the bed.

She knew I was going to move sooner or later so she clung even tighter to me. I walked towards her bed and placed her there slowly. She released a groan of pain as I did so. I covered her still sweating body with her thick blanket and turned the AC at its highest.

"I'll get you some food from downstairs. Sounds good?" I asked while caressing her face. She was still panting hard and I couldn't help but smile.

"Noooo..." She whined while shaking her head cutely. After such a session, she can still act this cute.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'll eat you after I've recovered." She smirked making me roll her eyes.

"Good luck with that. I made sure to wear you out with that orgasm. I'm sleepy anyways."

"What? It seems like your the one who got worn out." She laughed earning a glare from me. I stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same.

"You have no idea how heavy you are." I playfully said. Truth is, she's very light. I wonder if she does eat.

"I'm not heavy!" She protests and I only rolled my eyes again, teasing her.

"You'll be rolling your eyes in another way when I fuck you later. Just you wait." She pointed a finger on me and all I could do was laugh at how adorable she was acting. Set her vulgar words aside though.

"Want me to cuddle with you?" I asked and she immediately bobbed her head up and down rapidly that I thought her neck would break.

But I did cuddle with her and didn't even care if the two boys downstairs were either making up or arguing. All I cared about was being in Jisoo's arms.

...